Intro

Hi.im Samantha Greene , but everyone called me Sam . I have dark brown hair with a dark tan. I just moved here,to Austin tx, from L.A California .

Last year,I had a pretty rough reputation that got me kicked out of my school and became a laughing stock.my mom decided it was time to move,so we packed up and headed toward austin.

This is what I think of as a second chance. One more opportunity for me to change the way people think of me.last year my class mates thought I'm a partying bubble gum girl who only cares about boys and getting drunk.

But that's not true.

The truth is, I tried to care about my grades,but my friends made me go with them to their parties,so I didn't have time to study.boys used me because of my looks and threw me away like trash .

People treated me like a piece of garbage that people throw out when they didn't need me anymore. It brought me to the brink of insanity and caused me to almost do something tretcherous
And unforgettable.

Then one night ,when I came home high,she was awake and saw me.she was so disappointed in me and told me that we were moving.

At first, I was mad and wouldn't talk to her for days. After a while though, I finally came to my senses and agreed. We moved shortly after that.

We bought a house about 20 minutes away from school in my car, and it was a nice house none the less. With only one parent, we don't have as much money as we should,but me and my mom manage to live a nice life.

There are houses on both sides of ours yet we haven't seen any neighbors, since we had just moved in three days ago.

That brings me to where I am now.lets see how Austin treated me.

______________________________________________________

Hoped you liked the intro and the description of Sam . Just FYI this story is UNEDITED .

-♥️♥️Marissa