CHAPTER 1

(Hey guys!! This is my first book so please don't judge me!! Hope you enjoy!! X3)

You and Shuu have been dating for 3 years, but there was one girl who was obessessed with shuu. Your bestfriend, Yui Komori. It bothers you when you saw yui being too clingy with your boyfriend. You already talked about it with Shuu but he said he didn't care about her, only you. He said you were the only one for him. The one that makes him happy. He said he wouldn't date her because he loves you.

Today, you asked him if you can cuddle with him when he sleep. But he said he needs some time alone. He kissed your forehead and left.

'Well that's weird.... He always want to cuddle with me.... Maybe he's just tired. Oh! Let's cook his favorite meal to cheer him up!' you thought as you walked to the kitchen.

-time skip by cooking shuu a meal-

You were finished cooking his favorite meal. You waited for him to come down to eat his dinner.... You waited.... And waited.... And waited.....

....

....

....

But he never came...

You checked what time is it. 'It's already 9 pm..... Where is he?? He usually comes here before 8 to eat his meal.' You were wondering why he didn't show up. 'Maybe he's still depressed???'

You waited for another while and sighed as you gave up waiting for him. You walked to shuu's room to cuddle with him. You saw him sleeping peacefully in his bed not minding anything. You laid on the bed as you hugged him. Instead of shuu hugging you back like he always did. He pushed you away never knowing why. 'Maybe his still depressed. I'll just leave him alone for now.' You walked out of the room taking one glance at shuu before returning to your home.

'*sigh* I wish get's better soon'

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!! Did you liked it?? If you didn't liked it please keep reading. I will do my best to work on my hardest to make the next chapters good. See you guys! X3