Im sorry ~ Natsu x child!reader (request)

A Natsu X child!reader as requested by Kittykat5900
Hope u like it :3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey!" Yelled a little girl as she stomped her feet in frustration and slight fear. "Y-you can't just take that! It's mine!"

Apparently, someone thought it would be pretty funny if they just took your teddy bear from you and turn it into a game of piggy in the middle, with you ending up being the piggy. There you were, trying to find your big brother in the middle of a bustling market, all lost. You had held onto your brother's hand as you walked alongside with him, but soon enough, you realized it was gone and now you had absolutely no idea where he was.

You weren't really actually Laxus's little sister, you were adopted and taken in by him. Laxus had found you on one of his S-Rated missions. Apon arriving at the village that once was your home, he came to find it all burned down to ashes. Laxus walked around the place in regret, feeling awful that he couldn't have come sooner. Everyone was either dead or burnt alive...... Literally.......

He had heard whimpering noises coming from behind a stack of half burnt wood. Thinking it was a survivor, he ran up to it and lifted it off of the ground and threw it to the side. He was shocked to find a small girl with scratyes all over her body and clothes half burnt. She had (h/c) hair that was all messy and covered with dirt and black ash and red puffy (e/c) eyes, all wet and watery from her crying. Laxus immediately picked her up and took her back home to Fairy Tail where he cleaned and fed her up. Then and there had he decided that he would take her in as a little sister, it was the least he could do, since it was kinda his fault that her family was now dead.

That and the fact that he always wished that he could have a younger sibling. The thought of having a younger sister or brother sounded nice, plus their little smiles are always to die for. (not that he would ever edmit it or anything......)

And that brings us to the present, the three big bullies all laughed as they watched you struggling to jump up and catch your little bear. One of them laughed. "What's wrong shrimp, can't jump high enough?" He said mocking you as he threw it to his friend on the right. You let out a moan. "Give it back!" You said helplessly as you ran up to the one who now had it and reached up to (tried to anyways). The boy now holding your bear scoffed. "What if we don't wanna?"

"What if I just break your head from your body and feed it to the birds?"

Thank the lord of strawberry milkshakes.

You gasped and turned to face the owner of that voice. "Laxus!" You yelled in relief. All the boys turnwd around to look at the said man and froze. From the looks of their faces, they seemed terrified. But you didn't blame them, Laxus was giving his 'your so dead to me' look to all of them. Except you of course....

There Laxus stood with his arms crossed, not so far from you wearing a dead look that can kill a marshmallow."Mind telling me why you punks are messin about with my sis's bear? Or do I have to beat the pulp out of guys so I can get an answer?" All the three boys began sweating nervously. "U-u-uhhhhh..... Umm wellll.........."

"We're sorry!!" They all yelled as they ran away from Both you and Laxus. Looks like they didn't want to deal with any of the shit that Laxus might've giving them. You picked up your teddy bear that was now laying on the floor and ran up to your big brother. "That's big bro!" You yelled as you jumped up and down infront of him happily as you clutched your bear tightly in your arms. "Those big meanies were being real jerks. You really showed them who's boss eh!" Laxus looked down at your tiny smiling figure and couldn't help but give a small smile at how adorable you looked right now. "Anything for you (y/n/n)." He said as he ruffled your head. "But don't get lost like that next time brat." And with that he flicked your forehead.