♚SHE [37] : STRONGEST♚

Start from the beginning

Angel clicked her tongue while balling her fist—she's not apologizing.

"Tch, whatever." she muttered as she lifted her sneakers and started to walk out of the intense atmosphere, she was feeling sorry and guilty but she can't find words to say those stuff.

"Where are you going, Angel-chan?"

"Shut up...I'm not going anywhere..."

"Then why did you try to leave just now?

"Does it really matter?"

"Could it be because your feeling guilty?"

"Why would I feel guilty? It's his fault for standing in the way in the first place! If he didn't went in that freaking alleyway, then he wouldn't be in this condition now—"

Koro-sensei slapped her cheek as her eyes widened, he started to ripped the class textbooks and told them no studying for the next two weeks.

✦ ✧ ✦

As the punishment, the Class 3-E students were forced to tend the children for the next two weeks, how troublesome...

She sat beside Itona as lots of kids went up to them and began to annoy them but they couldn't protest—it's an punishment after all.

"N-No! Ahahaha, stop it! Brats—" Angel said as the kids were tickling her sides same goes with Itona, but he didn't budged or laughed...I guess he doesn't have a ticklish spot, huh?

"I-I-Itona! Help me—hahaha!" she laughed.

"No way, too troublesome." he flatly rejected her.

She laid her back on the floor while the children were hovering on top of her as they tickled her sides.

"Itona! You traitor—ahahaha!" she says.

"Yeah, you can call me that." he said as he also joined the brats who were tickling her, he can't helped it...he also wanted to do that her for awhile now.

"I-I'll k-kick your butt—ahahaha!" she laughed.

Then a girl with pink hair appeared with a broom stick on her hand as Angel and Itona turned to her while the tickling moments stopped.

"So what exactly are you planning to do for us now? Can you at least work off the oxygen you're taking up?" the little girl asked.

Some of the Class E sweat dropped from her harsh words as the children in the house began to whisper to each other about her.

"First, have you got what it takes to work? Let's just see, shall we?" she was about to hit Nagisa with the broomstick when the floor broke.

"Aren't you going to fix this place? I mean, this building is pretty decrepit." Isogai asked.

"We don't have the money, our principal takes them up, he can't even hire enough staff so he works his hardest..." the female explained to him as they realized this place was rundown and poor to the core.

"Hey brat, you up with a round of arm wrestle? I wouldn't accept no." Angel said as she walked up to the strawberry haired girl with a grin.

"Arm wrestle? Sure, but let me give you a warning: you'll break your arm if we battle." the little girl smirked.

"Thanks, but I think I'll disregard your warning—it's no threat." the older female boasted.

"Hmm...I bet we could get along after this, red scarf." the younger girl smirked as well.

"What a coincidence, I was thinking the same—strawberry head." Angel stated.

Nagisa and the others sweat dropped while watching those two.

"Why are you picking a fight with a kid, Idiot Angel?"

"Act mature, geez."

Then the round started as they leaned their elbows on the table and gripped on each other's hands.

"This is bad, Sakura-neesan is gonna break her arm if this continues!"

"She's the strongest here! No one can beat her!"

'No one but me, yeah right.' Angel thought as her lips curved in a lopsided smirk.

"Hey what do you think Angel's planning to do?"

"Don't tell me she's gonna force herself to win against the kid?"

"No, she will let the kid win against her...I haven't known her that long but, I know that she will do that." Karma said as his classmates turned to him and nodded, then the arm wrestle have finally started.

"The game is finished when one wins." Angel stated.

"Yeah, red scarf. Don't be so bitter if you lose against me." the little girl said.

The arm wrestling started, in a blink of an eye, the little girl's hand was bent as Angel immediately won the game. It ended too fast.

"I won! Yay, I won!"

"I-I lost? How come...?"

Angel cheered as the pink haired girl grieved then, the class 3-E students turned to Karma who had an blank expression on his face.

"I thought that she's going to lose to the kid, Karma-kun?"

"Don't let it mind you, Karma-kun."

Angel ran up back to her classmates with a cherry face and jumping all around while raising her arms in the air.

"Wasn't I amazing—Karma...?" she was confused why Karma acted pale and defeated while the others were are comforting him.

"There are twenty-nine of us here, we can probably get something done."

"Yeah, let's do our best to help the kids while their principal is bedridden."

"Right!"

So the Class 3-E started entertaining the children in the preschool for the next two weeks which was supposed to spend their time studying for their exams.

-------------------------------------------
❖❖❖
EDITED ON APRIL 26, 2017
❖❖❖
-------------------------------------------