Two

Leah's POV.....

"Alright Leah, you got this! You have two big brothers. So you know you can handle these guys. You got this!" I said to myself.

I must look like a crazy person to who ever walks by. I took a deep breath and felt my phone vibrate.

"Good luck today! Super proud of you!" - Thomas

"Have fun! Love Ya! - David

I smiled at the text messages from my brothers. It's hard being the black sheep in the family. Even though my brothers and cousin tell me that I am not. I truly believe that I am, especially since am the youngest. You see coming from a big is all fun but the pressure to be successful is ridiculous.  Each one them have successfully jobs and relationships. I know they just want the same for me. But I want to make my own success and mistakes.

I was super excited when the Dallas Stars called me about the PR position. I worked my ass of the past four years to get my degree and also invested some much time in internships. So I'm extremely proud to be able to get a job right away.

I took another deep breath and climbed out of my car. I smoothed my dress and made sure my hair looked nice. I grabbed my purse, sprayed some perfume. I check myself once again and was pleased.

I grabbed my purse, phone and then work bag. I started my walk inside the arena and took another deep breath.

"You got this girl"

I opened the door and my anxiety started to hit me all at once. There were so many people walking around, knowing where to go. I started to turn back until I heard someone.
"Woah, little lady. You need to watch where you're going" I heard someone say.
"I am so sorry" I said while looking up to these dark brown eyes.

"It's ok you're new here ehh?" He asked.
"Yea I am Leah Coronel" I said while Giving him my hand to shake.
"Ah yes! Nina told me that you would working here"

My smile slowly disappeared and I rolled my eye a bit.
"Not a fan of her eh?"'he said while shaking my hand.
"No, I love her. She's is my cousin, but I just kind of wish people didn't compare me to her" I admitted to this stranger.
"Well if it helps, she said all positive things about you. She truly talked highly about you"

A smile started to come back.
"Oh now I fell like an ass"
"Ha it's ok, so you're looking for the PR department. Which is upstairs on the left side two doors down" he instructed to me.
"Thank you, hopeful I will see you around" I said while walking to the stairs.
"Oh you will,good luck"

We started to walk our separate ways, but I stopped and turned around. Realizing that I didn't ask this stranger his name.
"Hey! I didn't catch your name" I yelled.

The stranger turned around and smiled "it's Jamie"

My eyes widen, I was sort of talking shit about my cousin to her close friend and the captain of this team.

I simply nodded and walked up the stairs quickly. With the directions from Jamie, I found the office door and knocked.

"Come in!" I heard a voice yell.

I took another deep breath and put a smile on. I opened the door and walked in.

"Hello Mr.Rademan, I'm Leah Coronel" I said.
"Ugh yes! I have been expecting you! Come and take a seat"