First time

Eniyah POV
I pulled up in my drive way, and unhooked my aux cord and locked up my car. I walked in my grandmama was asleep in the living room . I walked upstairs to my room grabbed a towel and got in the shower . I lotioned up and put on my boy shorts and a bra and laid down and watched some tv and went on the instagram till I fell asleep . A unknown number texted my phone . it said August i was so fucking pissed now how did this nigga get my number. I texted back and asked who is this and of course he said August from the club . Call me !
What do you want I just wanna get to known you betta August said well can you just try not to be in my ass all the time I mean I just met you and you actin like you know me and some shit .
Ok he said ok but I'm finna go to sleep so bye . and i hung up the phone and just drifted off to sleep.
I woke up and did my everyday hygiene , and took a Advil cause my head was hurting . I grabbed a towel and got in the shower . I just layed in my bed looking through my gallery. I was looking at pictures of Bryhen. he was my ex boyfriend or first love i guess you can say. I was really in love with that boy I trusted him with everything . We brokeup because he was talking to another girl and disclaiming me . I see him around sometimes and he only texts me to get a good flirt. he does that shit on purpuse to he knows I'm gonna text back . he just dont understand . that's why I don't fuck with people because if I love somebody they always end up hurting me. Well I didn't go to sleep, I just stayed up all night posting on my couple page on Instagram. I heard something down stairs so I went to go check it out. my grandma wasnt on the couch no more so I walked up stairs into her room she was laying down sound asleep. so I walked down stairs again their was a knock on the door. I looked out the window it was Bryhen. I opened The door. what do you want Bryhen . I just wanted to come in Bryhen said...