Meet up

Eniyah POV
There's not alot to say about me or where I came from and where I'm going , shit all i really know is the hood and I don't plan on leaving cause the streets raised me . My momma left me when I was born, she just dropped me off at my grandma house and my daddy really never stuck around he was to busy stuffing cocaine up his nose . I never really knew the nigga I seen him around a couple times but I don't think he knows I'm his daughter. The only reason I know who he is , cause my grandma talks about him and my momma all the time. She always ask me if I miss my momma , I just say yes just to keep a smile on her face . I really don't miss her at all . I don't even know the lady, all I know is that she is just a big crack head running around on the streets. I really don't communicate with people to much cause I don't really feel like I have to explain myself and my feelings to someone that's just gonna be their for a couple of years , days,months or even minutes or when ever they want to . That's why I keep to myself I have associates no friends I never really fuck with people cause i speak real shit and alot of people don't like to hear real shit .
Anyways I was sittin outside smoking a joint listening to music trying to get shit off my mind. Sometimes I feel like I be stressing over shit that aint even my business . I was just sittin in my chair waiting for something to come up . Cause I knew my grandma was gonna ask me to do something cause she was just looking at me smoking . She was waiting till I was done cause she say she hate the smell I guess. After I ashed my joint i walked inside . Always fucking smoking Eniyah ,you really needa stop doing that shit before you end up like yo momma my grandma said i just ignored her cause she just be saying
slick shit and I don't got time for her right now.i just walked in my room and layed down until someone texted my phone . Finally , Alana texted me you coming to the club with me tonight she said i guess aint nothing else to do around here. I got up grabbed a towel and jumped in the shower , I just sat at the bottom of the shower thinking about deep shit, and how bad people did me in the past . that's why I changed so much , cause when you give a fuck that's when shit happen. after I was done washing my body I got out put my pink under wear on and a matching bra . I lotioned up my body and put on a cute grey body dress with my grey sandals . I sprayed some Vitoria sercert perfume on grabbed my phone and charger and my pursue and walked out the door to my car . I sped off down the road to go pick up Alana . I was jamming to body by Jeremiah and Drizzy. I finally pulled up to her house .
Alana POV
After I texted Eniyah , I got in the shower and made sure I was extra clean . i really liked Eniyah , like in a relationship way . but I know she's not gay . but I just wanted to slip something in her drink so I can just get a little of her . after I sprayed my perfume on and walked down stairs I heard a horn honk. I walked outside and Eniyah was already here . I walked up to her car . your here a little early . Its 12 o'clock i think we will be ok Eniyah said . I just hopped inside the car and we pulled up to the club alot of people was here.

Eniyah POV
I pulled up to the club , and me and Alana go out . all the girls was looking at us giving us stank looks , boys was tryanna holla . I just pushed past them cause nobody go time for that . we got in line like everbody else. I asked Alana if anybody else we knew was coming she said no
*30 minutes later*
We finally got in the club and everbody was turnt already. it was lowkey lame cause Alana ran off with some boy . I just stood by the bar , jamming to the music . I had to go pee so I went to go find Alana to tell her where I was going . she said ok then I walked my way to the bathroom . it smelled like sex and fish in that bathroom. I just splashed water on my face cause I was not finna use that bathroom. I walked out the bathroom and ran into this tall , lightskin , curly haired guy he was fine . i said excuse me , then I tryed to walk away but he grabbed my arm , I don't get why he must think Im one of those easy hoes . I asked him what he wanted he just asked for my name i said Eniyah then I tried to walk away again , are you gonna ask me what my name is he said , whats your name I said with a attitude August he said . nice name I said walking away . I just sat at the bar until Alana was ready to go . I was just sittin chillen until that guy came up to me again he was so aggy but cute I liked that . What do you want ? I came up here to get a drink if you don't mind he said . Ughh ok , I just was listening to the music drinking some water , I didn't wanna get drunk cause I had to take Alana home . this man kept trying to be all up on me , asking me all these damn question . I didn't like that it made me uncomfortable. can you stop asking me all these damn question , all he did was look at me . I'm sorry but I don't like that at all , it's ok , im sorry actually August said but do Yhu want me to take you home or you got a ride . I have a ride thanks tho . i walked around to find Alana but I couldn't find her. i called her phone and she picked up after the 3rd of me calling her. it sounded like she was with something . where are you at , I'm at Aj house she said whos Aj. Oo I met him in the club and were kinda busy so can you call back later. Ok , I hung up the phone she really piss me off I hung up the phone before I said shit she aint wanna her . i just walked out the club and of course this niggga follow me out . what do you want August . Oo so you remember my name he said Bye you so Irritaing . Noo! he said Can I have your number . no . I walked up to my car and unlocked the doors and sped off down the road.
.