Chapter 9

Its been almost a two months since the accident. 

I haven't left my house or called anyone, I threw my phone out the window when i couldn't take the unknown calls anymore. Timmy was gone, It felt unreal knowing i never see him again. I still watched the back yard from my room looking at his old room thinking he's going open the blinds at any moment and see me but it never happens. Aaron stooped trying to get me to leave the house, I think he liked it better knowing i was inside because he knew where i was and didn't have to worry. As for Timmy we they don't know what happen or who killed him but they think it was a random break in at least that's what Sam been telling me. I wasn't able to go to the funeral or anything but Sam did. He told me about how the house was robbed and that it couldn't have been Luke because he was at home at the time sleeping with Timmy's mom. Though Luke still has to go to court for child abuse it wont be until a week now. As for me i was maybe 20 or 30 pounds thinner witch is allot because i was thin to start with. After what happen i cant eat. I barely make it though the day. Sam, he was the only reason i was still alive. He came over everyday after what happen, he said it was his job or something i don't understand what he means but everyday now he comes with Joker and he makes me eat and he makes me laugh even if i don't want to. It hurt allot seeing Sam because he made me think of Timmy, not just in looks or because there related but he really made me think about everyone in my family. He made me watch videos of my parent's and aunt or pictures of Timmy. I didn't want to see them but he said if i was going to cry about them all day i would have to laugh about them too witch meant never forgetting them. I couldn't forget and it felt good to laugh but i blamed myself so much for what happen. Every time i loved someone i would leave the house and they always pay for it. So now i just stay in my tower watching bad TV shows.

"Alex! I'm here..." I heard Sam yell from downstairs. I uncurled from the ball i was in on my bed and looked at my clock. It was 4pm already witch meant i had gotten no school work done again today.

"Good your awake." Sam smiled opening my door not bothering to knock. I nodded my head and rubbed my eye a bit still tried. Amazing how you can do nothing and still feel tired. 

"Have you eaten today." I thought about it for a moment then realized no i hadn't so i just nodded no.

"Well then get dress and ill make you something." He smiled heading back downstairs.

I grimly climb out of my bed and changed into another pair of pajamas.

"Spongebob pajamas what are you six." Sam teased from the door holding a plate with a sand witch and chips. 

"Spongebob is epic don't hate." I replied sticking out my tongue.

He laughed and stuck a chip in my mouth before handing me the plate. We sat for a few hours watching random videos and talking until the phone rang. I sighed and picked it up not really wanting to talk to anyone. 

"Hello..?" I answer unsure on who was calling.

"I hope you didn't forget me, your next. Beep Beep Beep." As soon as the person spoke the line went dead and i dropped the phone and stepped back scared only to bump into Sam.

"Who was it?" He asked looking at my face. I could tell he was worried he had that same face Timmy would make.

"It. was him again..." I spoke in a whisper barely able to be heard. I started crying knowing i looked stupid but not being able to stop.

"Who?" Sam asked again more upset this time then anything.

I broke down and told him about the text messages form before. I hadn't told him because i didn't want him to get worried but he was looking at me with his bright blue eyes and it was so hard to lie to him. When i finished telling him about how it was my fault Timmy died that i got the text and ignored them and i should have down something he didn't yell like i thought he would.