Chapter 1

I stumble out of our house with no idea where I'm going. I was drunk out of my mind but I didn't care as I continued to make my way down the street, trying to get as far away from them as possible.
I hear footsteps and voices but I chose to ignore it.
"Please Y/N, baby we can explain." I froze at the voice and stopped walking. I shook my head, not looking back as I keep on walking. I feel their hands on my wrists, trying to stop me. I yanked them out of their grasps and looked at them over my shoulder with a scowl. I can see tears falling from their eyes, their hair was a mess and their clothes were wrinkled up.
"W-we love you." One of them said and I laughed bitterly, anger building up inside me again. My fists are clenched into tight balls and I turn around fully and glare at them.
"Bullshit! You don't fucking love me, you fucking cheated on me for months!" I yelled, my words slurred slightly. They flinched and started sobbing loudly. I glare at them one last time before looking down at the ring on my finger.
I take it off and they gasp as I drop it on the ground. Then I take five boxes out of my pocket and drop them next to my ring.
"Happy Anniversary." I say bitterly.
They bend down and pick up the boxes opening them and gasping again as more tears fell down their faces.
"They match the promise ring you gave me last year, but it looks like it was just a lie." I say quietly trying not to cry in front of them.
I kept my eyes on them as I start to back up slowly, shaking my head. They stare at the rings in shock before meeting my eyes again. I flashed them a fake smile.
"You made a fool out of me. I fell for all of you and gave you everything for three fucking years." I said, keeping the smile on my face. A tear fell and I quickly wiped it off.
"Y/N we're-" I stopped the dark skinned girl and shook my head.
"Don't apologize because this isn't something a simple 'sorry' could fix. We're over and I don't ever want to see any of you again. After three years of love, you repay me by fucking cheating on me." I laughed again, my fists clenching and unclenching. I'm such an idiot. I was so blinded by love that I didn't realize how different they acted towards me. I had to find out that they were cheating by walking in on them, naked and fucking their ex boyfriends in our room on our anniversary.
After that I turn around and walk away from the five girls who were once my entire world.
-----------------------
One month later.......
Age: nineteen
-----------------------
I joined the army 3 weeks ago and I'm loving it so far. I'm still hurt and angry at them. I'm in boot camp right now. I'm the best in my group.