What a day !

Today kendal was having a BBQ so that meant I had to get up and help her with stuff I was quite existed to meet some friends of hers! she said some of them were from work, maybe I've seen them before?

~

After getting things ready for later I went to go freshen up and I wore some hight waisted shorts with a cute crop top with firings on it and some ankle boots. I put my make up on while listening to of corse " Misery" by Maroon 5. I wanted to look a little different today so I made cute curls at the bottom of my hair along with my my bangs.

* door bell rings*

"Hey Jay can you get that for me I need to finish my make up!" kendal yells. "I'm on it!" . as I go down stairs I was scared to open the door I don't know why but I was shaking, 4 seconds later I gave I and opened it to see..

The boys ! They had confused faces "smiles your friends with Kendal ?" Colten says " umm no Kendal is my cousin. I live here." I answer back awkwardly just in time Kendal came down to greet them.

"What's with the faces" she's asks

"I work with them I'm their dance teacher. " I say they smile " oh wow! well at least you guys know each other already right !" I guess I mean at least I had people to talk to! so I went along with it.As a few more of Kendal's friends arrived the party was starting lol it was quite fun to have the radio on blast and play song that were in right now.Then "Obsessed" by Mariah Carey, I couldn't help to act like a diva and a complete wiredo but everyone had a great laugh at me it was funny to me seeing that big smile on Eric's face.

Eric's P.O.V

Smiles was being so funny dancing around to the song it made me think that I like that about her. I couldn't help to blush went she pointed at me while singing and dancing. it was adorable and it showed she's not adored of being herself.

"You know you like her" Anthony whispers I my ear, I smile even wider and say with a chuckle "shut up" and he elbow bumped me.

Smiles P.O.V

Sure I was looking like a dumb ass in front of guy who I found dreamy , but I was having a blast. so I decided to bring up everyone who was here they had no choice but to get up and dance with me. after the boys song "Hell Yeah " came one ! we all screamed and turned up the music and I ended up dancing silly with Eric I found it cute how he wasn't scared to be wired. all of sudden Eric picks me up and "ahhhh Eric ! no " *splash!* we both ended up in the pool. I laughed with him soon enough I see everyone else jump in with us it ended to be a pool party ! It was a great time !

~

It was time for everyone to leave we say are good byes and gave are hugs and I have the boys a kiss on the check I seen Eric blush a little. As everyone left Kendal and I cleaned up a little and took showers and were off to bed to get up for work tomorrow I was existed to go back to be honest just not about the waking up party I'm sure no one likes waking up early.