Their awesome !

I want expecting anything like this but the boys sing AMZING! after the group sang together it time for them to sing the solos first it was Joey his voice blew me away on how good he was then it was Colten man he had some lungs on him I loved it! then it was Thomas he was great and his voice was outstanding and then Anthony I wasn't really expecting much that was until he started singing he has a great voice on him. now it was Eric's I couldn't wait to hear him.

Wow I mouth he was amazing! cute and can sing I can't wait to see him dance.

" Hey Jay how long have you been dancing " Colten ask

I answer back " ever sense I was 5 years old"

"Wow nice " Anthony said, Anthony was a cutie he had an emo look to him witch I found cute . they were all very great looking and great style! I found my self to keep looking at Eric as he sang he was dreamy !

~

It was dance time to be honest I was scared because I keep looking at Eric he was a sweet heat they all were! as we came to dance room they warmed up and Colten played "all around the world" by JB I couldn't help to sing and dance funny with them they had me laughing they are so funny I guess Colten Hurd me sing and said " You sing good " I blushes "thanks" I look up to find Eric looking at me and smiling

" I like your smile Eric " WHY DID I SAY THAT ! I thought all the boys all went "Ooooo" while Eric blushed and said

"Thanks your too"

I say back "yeah my friends back home in Washington call me smiles"

They seamed to like that nickname I guess cause the rest of time in the dance room they called me smiles . they were great dancers! and liked the moves I came up with and worked good with me.

~

After work was over we all walk to the lobby we said are good byes and what not and they were telling me how I'm great dancer. witch I was happy I was to hear . After I walked to Kendal's desk and we went home.

"How was work?"

I answer "Great" I answer back with a smile as we got home.