New kids

Sasha POV
"SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JÄGER!" My alarm clock blared.
'Shit! It's 5:00!  Have to get ready NOW!!!' I thought as I slammed my fist on my alarm clock.
I jumped straight out of bed, rubbing the side of my hand from where I had punched. I immediately undressed and went to my closet.
'I have to look decent at least once this year...' I muttered to myself.
I slid the hangers on the rack and picked out 3 dresses. One dress was red with French fries covering it. The second dress was patterned with rays of rainbows, or rainbones, is what I called them and had a glittery gold belt on the waist. The third dress was black with potatoes on it and it had a brown belt on the waist and on the chest it was captioned 'Hot Potato'. It took me about 7 minutes to pick, but I chose the 3rd option. I put it on and went into my bathroom, applying my makeup. I put on my contour, then brown eyeshadow. Then I put on a light shade of pink lipstick and then applied lipgloss. I grabbed a pair of socks and headed downstairs. I popped a piece of bread in the toaster and poured a bowl of cereal. By the time I was done, the toast was done.  I quickly ate it and went into the living room and headed to the closet door. I looked at my low variety of shoe options and picked out a pair of black high heels, and black converse (without the white toe piece if u know what I'm talking about) . It took me about 3 mins but I had picked the high heels surprisingly, and  stuffed the converse in my bag. I walked stumbly  out onto my paved driveway, waiting for the bus.

3rd POV

The brown haired girl stood on the driveway shakily as the bus came up and stopped at her spot. The bus was crowded with kids, most of which looked like freshman, which was good. She took the second to last free space which was right next to what looked like a senior. She sighed and sat next to him trying not to make conversation. It was too late because the blond haired, blue eyed male had already said something.
'Hi...' He said somewhat cheerful.
'Uh hey...' She said trying not to look.
'I'm Erwin. What about you?' He said trying to get a close look at her.
'I'm Sasha'

How was it? This is my first good fanfic that I've done (I think I did good) and I think it actually makes sense. Anyways Connie and Sasha are my OTP so guys expect a lot more. Anyways I wil, be writing xreaders in the future and yeah... So be expecting that. Anyways my wattpad is super laggy so I'll write more l8r! Also sorry if this was short~Levi's wife