Niall looked at me like I was crazy. "You don't know what you're gonna like until you test it out." I said holding my hand out to him. He hopped up on the mattress and we jumped from mattress to mattress giving our opinion. We landed on a mattress and we both knew it was the right one. We saw an employee coming towards us.

We sat down on the bed and before the guy said anything Niall looks at him, "We'll take this in a king. There should be a bed frame in the back under Horan waiting to be delivered you can put it with that. There will be a lot of stuff joining it."

We hopped off the bed and walked away laughing. We walked through the store mostly just grabbing whatever we liked. We decided we could always return stuff if we didn't want it.

We called a painter while we were there and told him what we wanted and he sent as a few pictures of paint samples and we decided on a few colors. They said the paint and all of the supplies we would need would be at the flat. They even said they would tape all of the counters, windows, doors, and other permanent structures off for us.

We finished all of our shopping at IKEA and then left. We had four hours to get everything painted before the delivers would be there to set everything up. We decided that we would paint but we didn't want to have to put all of the stuff together. We hadn't brought much back with us in the car, just the frames and some other small things.

I called the boys and Eleanor and Danielle to see if they wanted to help. Twenty minutes later we were all at the flat in scrubby clothes ready to paint. I decided it would be a good idea to separate Louis and Harry so I sent Louis with Liam to paint the kitchen. I showed them what walls to paint what colors and they set off. Eleanor and Danielle took on the guest bathroom, while Harry and Zayn did the living room. Niall and I decided to do the dining room. I pushed play on my iPhone setting it on shuffle. The five boys immediately started singing in perfect harmony and I smiled.

Niall and I got the dining room done pretty quickly even though we were both covered in paint. Eleanor and Danielle finished the bathroom so I put them in the other bathroom while Niall and I started the bedroom. Soon the other four boys joined us and we were finished really fast.

"Babe why don't you and the girls starting putting pictures in frames and we'll get the music room painted?" Niall asked kissing me. I nodded and handed Niall the paint can that held a blue-green color. He wouldn't tell me what he had matched it to he just said that it made him comfortable and knew that it helped him to write good songs.

I was sitting on the floor with Eleanor and Danielle we were putting pictures into frames and they would ask me questions about the pictures or comment on them.

"I think it's so adorable that Niall is painting the room that color." Danielle said putting a picture of Niall and I in a frame.

"What do you mean?"

"Wait? You mean you don't know?" Eleanor asked looking up at me surprised.

"Know what?"

"Kiersten, he sent the guy a picture of your eyes and asked him to match the color."

"Really? That's so..."

"Romantic?'

"Adorable."

"Sweet." I whispered. I stood up and threw open the door the music room. Niall and the boys were throwing paint at each other but most of the walls had gotten painted. I walked across the room to where Niall was still painting next to Zayn. I turned him around and crashed my lips kissing him passionately. He was surprised at first not knowing what to do but soon he was kissing me back.

The paintbrush he had been holding fell to the ground and his hands moved to my butt. We kissed for a long time until I heard, "Can I get you guys anything, snacks, something to drink, a condom maybe?" I opened my eyes grabbed the paintbrush from Zayn's hands and chucked it as hard as I could at Louis. It hit him in the stomach and he cried out in pain. I never took my lips off of Niall's but him and I were both laughing.