Chapter 37: The Dream

Authors Note:
Thank you 1d_janoskians_luva, this chapter if for you. Enjoy it!:)

_________________________________________________________

UNCLE PAUL'S NIECE
Chapter 37: The Dream

My breath was taken away, and I think Carter noticed because he stopped laughing and gave me a serious look.

"Hay? What's wrong?" I don't think it's normal for me to get my heart beating this fast, and my eyes started to water. The way I felt when I denied my feeling for him, are back. Yep, they're defiantly back.

I let my first tear fall, and looked at him. "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."

He wiped my tear with his thumb and grabbed my hand "Try me."

"Have you ever felt like we've meet before? Like you've actually know me more than you really have?"

"Well yeah." He shrugged.

"Okay then, now this may sound crazy but," he is my bestfriend. Mine as well tell him. "Before we met, did you have a dream about me? Cause that night before you moved in, I had a really realistic dream, and you were in it."

He released my hand, and gave me a serious look. "It's crazy, but yeah. Then I saw you with your bags, so I decided to talk to you." Again, it felt like the or was knocked out of me.

I got of the chair and walked to my bed. "Long story short, One Direction was staying with me because of my uncle, I get mad at you and devoid feelings for two of the 1D boys, Zayn tells me he's getting married and I run out of my living room only to get hit by a car because I loved Zayn. I woke up crying, which I was in the dream that I thought was actually true, and with a huge pain in the side of my stomach and head." I rambled. "And just to make sure it was fake, I looked next door. You weren't their, which only made things go worse. Then, you came along, and so did uncle Paul. This must mean something, right?" Carter took it all in, and breathed out.

"Why were you mad at me for?"

"You picked your Barbie girlfriend Ashley over me. She started calling me names and you just stood there frozen, then she told you you couldn't ever talk to me again, and you still stood frozen. So Alexis, Harry's fake girlfriend, slapped Ashley and said things to you. Then, we never spoke again." I shrugged; Carter nodded and sat down next to me. A dry laugh made its way out my mouth. "The funny thing is, Niall and Harry had liked me, but we in a fight. I also like them both, so yeah... And when he actually replied, I felt something."

Telling this to Carter could ruin our friendship. I rapidly shook my head an looked at Carter. "Forget everything I just said. It sounds plain crazy now that I say it aloud." Getting up from my bed, and leaving Carter alone, I went back to the laptop and placed my fingers on the key.

@ImHaylor_16: @Harry_Styles sorry, I'm not really a fan. My friend dared me...

I logged of Twitter and went back to Carter. "I seriously don't want you to think I'm crazy-I needed to get it off my chest somehow."

"My dream.... It uh, it was similar." He started. "I was just in a random neighbor hood, and I went to your house. When you opened the door, I smirked and said things. Then you said a sassy comeback, and someone came down to you. He gave me a glare, and then I upset you, and I woke up with you made at me. I seriously thought it was real, but when I knocked on Mrs. Frankins door, it wasn't you. Then I saw you outside picking up your bags, so I took a chance and talked to you."

"Is this telling us we were destined to be bestfriends or something, cause that's what I'm getting." I laughed.

"About that.... what about the kiss?" He scratched his neck nervously and avoided eye contact. I seriously hoped he forgot about that, I mean it happened like ten minutes ago.

"What about it?"

"Best friends don't allow their bestfriend to have their tongue their mouth." He chuckled, and looked up at me. Great time to look too. I was blushing. "It wasn't just some kiss. It was more of making out."

"I don't know." Shrugging, I laid done on my bed with my feet on the floor. I'm really just trying to avid the awkwardness.

Carter realized what I was doing and laid down also, but on top of me where our hips were touching.

"Look, c-

Before I could finish my flippin sentence, he cut me off.

With... his.... lips..

They fitted perfectly together. My heart rate increased and my palms started to get sweaty. Nervousness talking over me.

Of course, I couldn't pull away. Carter had me pinned. Smart boy.

He lightly but my lip, and pulled. What the fudge?

'BING!' My phone vibrated and sounded. Carter pulled away, only slightly brushing his lips against mine, and smirked. Giving him a sassy smirk also, I lightly pushed him away and pulled out my phone.

Ooh, looks like I have a twitter notification and five new followers.

I opened the app and checked.

@Harry_Styles: @ImHaylor_16 babe, u don't have to lie. ;)xx

I slightly smirked at him. Carter peering over my shoulder, his smirk fading, and a frown forming. "Car, I promise I don't like him. It was just a dream, remember?"

@ImHaylor_16: @Harry_Styles please leave me alone. I don't like u. It was a dare.

I went to my profile and looked at my new followers. Harry Styles, Niall Horan, Zayn Malik, Louis Tomlinson, and Liam Payn are now following me. What?! I think the biggest pain right now is that they're following me. Lou and I did everything together. We were bestfriends, and to wake up to no longer have him hurt. I had feelings for Zayn, and he told me was getting married. Same with Harry and Niall. Right when I realized I had feelings too, I woke up from the most amazing dream ever. And Liam. He was an amazing friend.

@Harry_Styles: @ImHaylor_16 sorry babe. no can do. When ur over, Paul said me and the boys can visit;)xx

(Authors Note: hope you liked it. Comment, follow, add to library, and VOTE. It means alot. Please check out 'Kidnap My Heart' by me. I really need feedback. Any-who, Next chapter gets dedicated to who ever comments and votes first! XO)