Uncle Paul's Niece (One Direction Fanfiction) Chapter 5: Carter

Haylors POV

Umm, okay, wow. That kiss was... amazing. His lips we soft plump, and everything the fanfictions say they're like. Haha, ya, my bestfriend has read me a Fanfiction about harry, and it was dirty, but good.

Great, now when we see each they it's going to be all awkward. I need some time to think, and be away from him.

I grabbed my iPhone, headphones and some money. I put on regular shorts, a Hollister Sweatshirt, and my grey converse.

As I get down to the living room, I see the boys were in a deep conversation. "I'm going to Starbucks, I'll be right back." I say quickly, and rush out the front door.

Starbucks is only 2 blocks away, so I don't mind walking. I plug in my head phones and listen to music. The first song happens to be 'Wings' by Little Mix. I love this song, I started to dance around all crazily.

"Mama told me not to waste my life, she said spread your wings my little butterfly." I sang.

By the time the song had finished, I was at the entrance Starbucks.

"Hello, can I get a Caramel Frappe?"

"Yes. That'll be $4.15 please." The register lady said.

I payed as the lady got me my coffee. I took a window seat.

Sipping my frappe, my mind wondered back to the kiss. I may have really liked it, but we all know that Harry is the flirt. He breaks hearts, has flings and....

I know I shouldn't be judging him because I just met him, but that's what I hear and read.

What if I do start to fall for Harry? I don't think it'll work out because he'll only be here for 5 days.

What if he breaks my heart? What if we ne-

My thoughts were interrupted by a very attractive shaggy blonde/light brown haired boy sitting across from me.

"Umm.... can I help you?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He replied shrugging his shoulders.

"Then why are you here?" I asked taking a sip from my frappe.

"Well, it all started when my parents said that they loved each other. Then they decided to have so-"

I couldn't help but let a small giggle escape my lips. "No, I mean across from me." I crossed my arms.

"Well, I wanted to see if I could make you fall in love with me." The boy smirked. "Ya know, with this good body, and charming personality." The boy gave me smile, letting me have a full view of his dimples and straight teeth.

Not gonna lie, he is very good looking. But I'm gonna tease him.

"That's gonna be very hard Mr. Dimples." I smiled very innocently.

"Why?"

This is my chance. Haha, I can't believe I'm doing this. "I'm a lesbian." I smirked.

"WHAT? REALLY? THAT CAN'T BE BECAUSE... BECAUSE..."

"Because what?"

"Your HOTT! Really?"

I smiled at his confused face. I could hold back my laughter any longer. "Haha, you should *laughs* have seen your face *laughs*. It was priceless *Laughs*. Of course I'm not *laughs*."

The unknown boy crosses his arms, and smiled at me. "Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny." He said sarcastically.

"Sorry, I had to." I laughed. "Anyway, I'm Haylor." I smiled. This time it was his turn to laugh his butt off.

"Harry Styles and Taylor Swifts ship name!? Hahahaha!" He laughed while clapping. Weird child.

"What the heck? Why does everyone laugh at that? Wait a second, how do you know their ship name?"

This was my turn to laugh. His cheeks reddened. "My sister is a fan..."

"Sure." I said with sarcasm in my voice.

Soon, it got very quiet, and awkward.

"I'm Carter. The boy of your dreams." He boy finally said with the smirk he has been giving me the whole time he has been here. Across from me.

___________________________________

Authors Note:

So.... ermm.... yeah.....

Sorry for the short chapter. Hope everyone had an amaZayn, and phenomiNiall 4th of Jully:)