Short Story 3: The Couple Watch

First of all I choose specifically the title becuz I wanna give a sneak peak to what happen between Chi cheng n Wsw in CA. Chi cheng bought couple watch for both of them. The couple watch actually have a connection to a few chapters in the novel but now I just used it as an idea for me to wrote this simple fan fic..enjoy..

I open my eyes slowly. A sudden light made me squint my eyes. The lights from the bathroom. I felt empty space beside me. Where is him?

I woke up walking slowly to the bathroom and there he was my bf wsw brushing his teeth.

"you awake? Sorry I woke u up" he said to me while brushing his teeth. The view in front of me seriously making me horny. He look sexy only with his underwear.

I walk towards him and hug him from behind my hand sneakily hold his p****.

"wtf!! Cc stop!!" he try to remove my hand. I whisper in his ears "I want u" my hand slowly stroking his p****.

"ah..ah..cc stop!! I'm tired.." he refuse me. He hold my hand trying to pull out my hand from his underwear.

"I don't think ur little brother is tired" I told him. His little brother getting hard.

"stop it!!. We need to go to grocery store. We need to buy some grocery plus im hungry. Stop holding my p****" he slap my hand.

"im hungry too..hungry for you"

Like it or not I want you right now. I carry him bridal style. He struggled to get down. I throw him to the bed and trap his hand and feet. I smile to him and kiss his lips. At first he resists but I don't think his little brother resists cuz I can feel something hard on my stomach. Our kiss deepens and one thing lead to another and all I can say we did it 3 round. B)

**************

"are you okay?" I asked him. We were in the shopping mall and as we walk he walk weirdly and assume his bottom getting hurt.

"whoz fault is that?" he asked me. I smile sheepishly to him.

"I told u to stay at home. You just so stubborn."

"huh!! If u r the one who buy the grocery im sure all are items will be expensive" he seriously nagging a lot when it comes buying our grocery. Cuz if I'm the one who buy the grocery items and didn't see the price I just took it and pay.

I stare at him. Annoying..

"Just sit and wait for me here. I will buy the grocery." I told him. There is a bench nearby us.

"No.."

"dawei..stop being stubborn!!" I stare at him intensely. He pouting his mouth and sit at the bench. His mouth muttering something but I can't hear it.

"give me the list" I told him. he reluctantly give me the list.

"stay here don't go anywhere"

"im not a child for god sake" he told me. I sigh.. He is the one who insists to come with me when he knew that he is in pain n now he was sulking. He seriously behave like a child..sigh..

I walk into the market and bought a lot of items from the list. As usual I didn't see the price. I don't have time for that. I pay the cashier push the cart and went to the place where I left wsw.

From a far I saw the bench was occupied by different person. Where is sw? My head turn to left and right finding that guy. Suddenly I saw a familiar figure not far from where I stand. He is in the watch shop. He was talking to the promoter. He seems interest with the watch that the promoter show him. My legs starting to move towards him but I stop. I wanna see if sw buy the watch.