First Meeting.

Rik-Rik,

I can still remember back then when I used to remind you of how we first met.

It was funny and painful..yeah, physically!

But you don't remember it. Because for one, we didn't know each other then and you have a very very bad memory.

*SIGH* Memories..memories..memories..

We were grade 6 back then. We were not in the same section, I was VI-Kindness and you were in the first section, VI-Hope. All the grade 6 students were asked to fall in line..for reasons I can't remember because it was 8 years ago.

How unfortunate of me, your nearly 5'8" feet tall towering body was standing right beside me..not to mention, you're a little fat. And there's me, I was just like 4'5" small, thin, skinny girl with a super long hair that time.

You were always teased and called "Pitbull" by your classmates and friends then because of your height and body built.

I heard your classmates calling someone Pitbull. I didn't know it was you and I don't even know you because I just transferred in PCU a year before that which is grade 5.

So, what really happened while I was standing beside you and waiting for the line to move forward?

I murmured or whispered or said..whatever, "Pitbull" then, you punched me in the arm! Left arm to be exact.

And that is our first encounter and first physical abuse. haha!