~Chapter-13~Hey Daddy!! Meet my MOMMY

Ahmedabad Part-6

We all reached ahmedabad!!!
I didint spoke to anyone after last night!!
Alya ,cabir,mom all was their for me but my peace was not!!
I was feeling restless!! Ya mom told me evrything but still my memories our beautiful was not thier!! I coulnt find myself wht all had happened in past!!

I was lost in my thought !! I didnt knew when we all was standing outside hospital!! Where nandini is admited!!

My heart spoke to me
' not nandini manik,she's your chahat!! Whom uh love with all your soul'

My mind said
' when he dont remember anything then how she can be his chahat'

Shutup uh both!! My angel is with her!! 'She is my chahat,my nandini,my nandu!! May be when i will see her i may get back my memories our memories!!

Heart said
' yes manik go bring her back'

Yes yes she's mine!!

Finally i will meet my angel mommy!!

Cabir shook me n bought ne back from.my self talk!!

Cabir- bro..come.. Doctor is calling uh
Manik- yes!! Lets go!!

_______________________________

Manik- doctor how is nandini

Doctor- first tell me how r uh young man

Manik- i am fine doctor!! I want to meet nandini asap

Doctor- yes uh can!! Come with me!!

I held alya hands ..
She looked at me with confused face

Manik- be with me as my friend

Alya nodded as yes but her eyes was teary

Cabir- manik let alya be..i will come

Manik- i don't need anyone else

Me n alya moved with doctor to the end of hospital!!

I was walking slowly bcoz i dont have the courage to face her!! I know she is unconscious their but still i can't!!

I was in my own thoughts when alya hold my hand more tightly assuring me tht she is with me!! I felt blessed!!

Soon we was outside nandini's room!!

I moved mg head towrds right side to wipe my tears when i saw a lady sitting their with her face buried in her hand!!

Manik- doctor who's she!!

Doctor- mrs.moorthy!! Nandini's mother!!

I took slow step towrds her n called

Manik- maa!! I dont know why called her maa!! But it feels good to call her so i did!!

She lifted her face n smile appeared on her face!!

She within second hugged me n cried on my chest!!

Manik- maa..dont cry!! I am here pls!!

Mrs.moorthy- where was uh manik!! See na nandu is so mch angry ki she not even tlking to her mom!!

Manik- maa.. I will bring nandini back!!! Dont cry!!

Mrs.moorthy-manik manik r uh fine!! I mean uh too met with an accident!! N after that uh didnt cone back!! How uh!!  i mean!!

Manik- maa.maa.. I m fine!! First let me go inside!! I want to see my nandini!!

Mrs.moorthy- but she's in coma!! N she is not responding!! And and your baby manik!!