~Chapter-4~Hey Daddy!! Meet my MOMMY

I enjoyed my day with my love.. Alya.. She indeed a beautiful girl..with beautiful heart!!

We just know each other from last two weeks.. But look lyk she know me from ages... She understood me so well..i dont need word to express anything infront of my girl..because i know she will understand me !!! No matter what i wanted to expres..!!

But sometime she became hell angry on me.. I know.. Coz only m at fault... My dream haunt me so badly sometime.... Still it haunt me when i found mt soulmate.. N i take out all my frustration on alya.. She always tried to help me out to calm me..but nothing helped me..

Fron the day of propsal.. My baby..my daughter ..my angel..is missing.. She never came back..but my dream all time haunted me..lyk someday..my dream will eat me up!!

As she said to me tht she will leave me..she really left... I cried for her... I wanted to see her so much.. I spoke with alya about it ... She didnt belived me... She said i am hallucinating.. But i am not.. We both had so many memories.. How i can hallicunate her.. No.. She was real..atleast for me!!!

I missed her so badly in these two weeek.. She became a inseperable part of my life..

I still rember... When we both danced crazily...

Flashback

Angel- daddy... What r uh doing

Manik pov

My daughter was disturbing me.. She wanted that her daddy..only concentrate on his little angel.. But i have to complete my presentation!! I finally shut my laptop when my baby literally pulled my hair to grab my attention!!

Pov end

Manik- ok..baby . What uh want me to do!!
Angel- yayayieee.. Daddy lets dance. Wo bhi crazy wala..
Manik- uh r not serious!!😩
Angel- i am daddy!! 😈
Manik- ok done.. Lets do it..!!!
Angel- yipee

N imagine..we really danced on all crazy song..
Even she asked me to play london thumakda.. N i didnt had any choice to dance on girly song😂

(Ignore other people specialy VG)

I was tired after that ...but my baby ..she was still full of energy.. I sat on couch.. N watched her . her cute cute antics was making me crazy for her.. I know this is all my imagination or whatever.. Buy my love for her was true and pure..