Neko sisters

Name: "I'm chia " hugs chia's arm "...." "and that's my little sister Mia.. She is a bit sky around new people"

Age: Waves "Me Chia I'm 16" she holds on to her sister still "............" "and Mia she's 13"

Gender: " well.. Females .... Couldn't you tell? I   mean I did say sisters."

Appearance: Chia- " just look at us were pretty girls" Mia blushed

Personality: " well. Mia say some thing it's ok" ".............shy" Mia whispered slowly looking at you " Mia is shy like she said an quiet if she dosent know you. Mia after a while will warm up to you though, that's when she's like a new person. An me chia I'm eassy to get along with, nice, happy mostly, just don't be mean to Mia give her time..." If they don't like you they are completely different

Other: "Mia all ways clings to me" mia slowly looks to chia " what are big sisters for" chia smiled " I would do any thing for Mia " once they feel comfortable with you you might want to get them a leash

Type: " we're nekos "

Backstory: "Our masters was rich an we lived with them, untill one day they hurt Mia.... that's when we got kicked out..... "

Scene: There where loud noises inside of a mansion down stairs as you happened to be walking by. So you stoped an looked to the mansion being a year yards a way from it. The door flew open and then two girls where thrown out by a man, that was all cut up bleeding not bad but claw marks all over his face an arms riped clothing as he yelled " and don't come back!" He slamed the door shut. "B- b b b but master ! We have no where eals to go! " chia said then Mia started to whine an ran sitting on her knees at the door banging on it "master please! I'm sorry! I'll stop I promass master!" She yelled still banging on the door then chia as they both his the door over an over an both say "master pleases we're sorry" they slowly stoped hitting the door both crying you....