reteired

I hear the crowd shouting my name sceaming at the emcee to just get on with it and just start the fight.
" now entering the underground most prized treasure LOOOOOOTTTTUUUUUSSSSS~~~"
As I hear my name being called I stepped out of the shadows and raise both of my hands upward
" and fighting against her is the newbie DEAATTHH CCRRUSSHHERRR~~!!"

Then a boy about my age steps in the mat where we will be fighting as the lights head over to him the girls at the areana sigh dreamily and squeells!!

Well I cant blame them he is a nice piece of meat if I do say so myself
I mean a rock hard 8 pack all carved to perfection and that evenly sculpted face who would not want him.!!!
Then the moment was ruined cause he spoke !
" I will be fighting this girl?" He says with shock and disbeliefe evident on hi face !!  "  I mean really a tomboy even ...you want me to beat up a tomboy ..I will be fighting her! For the unbeatable tittle??!! Hahahaha then this will be easy" How dare he!!!! He called me a TOMBOY!!! I just like dressing like this whats his problem!!! If your wondering I am wearing black basketball loose shorts that come up to my knee a black sports bra and a loose black-ish sweater with my signature necklace that has a leather for a strap and a circle metal with diamonds at the corner and I have my hair up in a pony tail.
Totally not boyish at ALL!! I do have a necklace dude!!

Now he's just asking for a beating !
Just in time the bell rang signaling us to start the fight." RINGGGG"

I tune out the crowd's roars and focus on my opponent

I wait for him to attack first and he does swinging a fist at my abdomen I easily caught his fist twisted it and wrapped his twisted fist around his neck so that he won't have an easy way of breathing I secured his other arm and kick his back knee in result he is kneeling in front of me and his one arm being twisted at his back me ready to break it while thw other around his neck preventing him from breathing propperly. I hold my ground and wait for him to stop struggling . Once he stopped I let go of his hands and stand up propperly. The emcee and the crowd goes silent and I snatch the mic from the emcee and said" he is not dead just passed out" automatically the crowd goes wild screaming my name and sh!t.
I gave the emcee the mic again and he said" there u have it fowks our undeafeted champ lotus!!!"
"ahhhh wahhhhh" the crowd screams I then took the mic again and said " I have an important announcement to make " they quiet down and I continue " I will be retiering from being a fighter cause I will now focus on my studies for a while now I present to u the new leader!!!! Cullen!!!~" Cullen went up the stage and just waved a hi to the crowd " don't worry Cullen will take good care of u all  so hope we never see each other again and have a good night SAYONARA!!!~ MINNA!!!" I said and walked out of the areana and onto a cold and dark street.

---------------------------