Ch.2

Sierra POV
Me and Crystal become best friends affect that day we are going with are brothers to Los Angeles California for there meet and greet with there fans JC said he as a surprise for us. We were told that magcon was going to be there it was fun Crystal and Jacob were flirting with each other it was cute but Sam didn't like it. Jc told us he was going to get the surprise when he get but he bring a girl with him I just look at her with the rest of the group she was pretty I get up and said ok JC is she your gf or sister she my gf her name is Emma he said.

Emma POV

I hope they don't hate me. Hi guys my name's Emma I'm JC gf. Hi I'm Sierra and this is Sam my bf and this is Connor my older brother, this is Kian , Trevor, Ricky, Jacob , and Crystal my best friend. Said the girl named Sierra.

Crystal POV
We should have a girls day all of us girls go shopping and the boys can hang out I said sure why not but finish we need to get my friends from the airport ok said. She goes to the airport and gets are friends there names are Alexis, Isis,Angle, Brookie. We all went shopping we got a lot of clothes and shoes. I said hey guys can I tell you something they all said yes what is it. I like Jacob and Sierra said I all ready know that. What should I do. Ask him out they all said.