1.0

I pick up a cardboard brown box, that had the marking of my handwriting. The box was labeled as stuffy's. I dropped the box down onto my floor, and opened the cardboard box.

Inside was all of my stuffed animals and pillows. I pulled out my pillow and my favorite stuffy, and put them gently onto my bed.

I put the cardboard box back into my closet. I walk over to my bed and I sit down. Today has been a long day!

My back is sore, and my arms have been carrying boxes into our new house. To bad we had to leave my home town.

Mom, Dad and me had to move from my home town, to a small town in the mountains. There was rumors going around our old town that wolf hunters were moving in.

And now since we moved to the mountains, there's a small school here. In the other town I was homeschooled, but now I get to go to high school.

Today was the first day we started living in our new house. It's a two-story cottage, with brown siding. The house is fairly big, with a fireplace included.

I like it here so far. Mostly because my room is very cozy. I have a brown desk to do homework on, a dresser with my mini tv on it, and I have my walk in closet. My favorite part of our new house is the backyard.

Our backyard has a small treehouse and huge trees. We live on the edge of this small town in the mountains, so we have a lot of trees. It's funny cause I'm an only child, and I'm 15 so I won't be using the treehouse. But beyond the backyard scares me.

Right behind our backyard is a dense forest. It's covered in tall trees and bushes that scatter the forest floor. I fell like I could easily get lost in it.

I reach for my door handle, but before I leave my room I check if I unpacked everything. I look around my simple room to find I unpacked every box.

I twist the handle and leave. I swiftly walk downstairs to the kitchen. Both my parents are sitting at the dinner table.

"Hi Luna" my dad said turning the page on his newspaper. Even though the town is very small, apparently they still have a newspaper.

"Sit down why don't you" dad said putting the newspaper down.

"Okay... what do you want to talk about" I say sitting down. When ever my dad says sit down he usually has something big to say.

I sit here confused while Dad and Mom both look at each other. So Mom knows too.

"Well we were going to give you some advice about going to school tomorrow" mom says.

"This is the town where the first wolfs had there children, but it's not the area where the Lake is hidden" said mom.

"Really, so is there den is somewhere here" I question. It would be so cool to go and see where the second generation of wolfs were born!

"Yes there den is in the woods behind the town, just don't go there, the den is falling apart bit by bit" said dad.

"Awww but I want to see it" I pout.

"To bad" my father says sternly. He's always the safety parent, dad never wants to do anything fun.

"What we are saying is, there will be other children at your school who are wolfs as well, so don't be surprised" said my mom.

I've only ever lived in small towns with humans, finally we moved to an area with monsters like us.

"But before me and your mother leave to get food, we want you to go into the backyard and find Lily" dad says. Ugh Lily.