He's My Cup of Tea (A Jack And Finn Harries Fanfiction)

Grace Lockwoods POV 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

'Hows 5?' I read a text from my bestfriend Zoe, also known as Zoella on YouTube. Me, Zoe, and Claire have been bestfriends for as long as I can remember. Our moms were bestfriends since high school.  

'Great see you then.' I text back. 

"Grace!" Claire yells from upstairs. We share a flat together in London that's a block away from our University. We were on Christmas break. Our families live about 40 minutes away from us.  

"Yeah?" I yelled back. 

"What time are we going to Zoe's party?" 

"5." 

"Alright I'm showering. I'll be ready by 4:45" 

"Ok," I yell back. We are going to Zoe's 19th birthday party. We're going to be seeing our good friends Casper Lee, Tyler Oakley, Marcus Butler, and we're meeting Jack and Finn Harries. Ahh I can't wait. I look at my phone, 3:45. I had an hour. I ran upstairs and swung open my closet. I showered earlier, so I was all set. I skimmed through my dresses and picked a sparkly gold one. I wasn't too tight. It went to my high thigh. It had spaghetti straps and was adorable. I grabbed a pair of white heels and put my outfit on. I picked out a white hand bag, a "G" necklace, and put on a little make up. By the time I was finished getting ready it was 4:40. I threw my phone, wallet, and a lip gloss into my bag.  

"Ready?" Claire popped her head in my room.

'Yeah lets go." 

I grabbed my keys and hopped into my little blue convertible. My parents bought me it before I went to University. We drove over to Zoe's. The party started at 6:30 and we were helping her set up. 

When we got there, I jumped out of the car and ran inside.  

"Zoe!" I said and hugged her. 

"Hey!" She said.  

"Im going to go put my things upstairs." I said.  

"Ok." 

I went up to her room and put my bag and keys on her desk. I said hi to Pippin and Percy, her guinea pigs.

We set up snacks, drinks, streamers, balloons, and games. There was a knock at the door.

"TYLER!!" I say hugging him.  

"You looking stunning gurrll." He says. I laugh at him. I love Tyler.  

Behind him was Casper. "My South African slut!" I yell to him.  

"Gracie!!" He says. He pulls me into a hug.  

After a while Zoe comes over and pulls me and Claire.  

"I'm going to introduce you to someone." She says with a michevious smile.  

I was excited. Who was she going to introduce us to? Jack and Finn? She knows we fancy them. 

"Jack and Finn, these are my best friends Claire and Grace." She says pointing to us. They both flash a smile. I think my heart just melted. 

"Hey!" I say. Finn pats next to him, motioning for me to sit down. I follow his command. He was sitting with Casper, Marcus, Alfie, and a few others.  

"You live close?" He asks. 

"Yeah, like ten minutes away. You?" 

"Yeah, about 5."