"Well I'm full, shall we go back? If we don't I'm pretty sure Dean will be lost without us." She commented with humor. "Yeah, I don't doubt that."

****

Toledo Ohio;

"I got pants Dean. I won't be wearing that ugly skirt anymore." Jain wore her black blazer in the back seat while I chuckled at Dean's and Jain's argument.

"C'mon Jay! Those were nice!" Dean argued back, as if he was a 5 year old. The only response Jain had for him was an eye roll.

We stopped at the house of Steven Shoemaker. I opened the backseat door for Jain to come out, she gave me a sweet smile as a thank you.

Jain rang the doorbell as she was in the middle of us. A woman dressed in a black evening dress opened the door. "Can I help you?"

"Im agent Nugent, this is my partner Raimi and my other partner Campbell." Dean flashed his fbi wallet at the woman.

"We're here to ask about Steven Shoemaker, if you don't mind." I said politely, hoping we didn't intrude. "Come in." She opened the door wider.

As we walked in we spotted his older daughter that was being comforted by her friends. Dean began the introduction but my mind was somewhere else.

Jain looked beautiful in her new white 'fbi' suit. Her hair was flowing behind her back, making her eyes pop. Her lips were rosy and so were her cheeks.

Jain caught me starring but gave a friendly smile and mouthed 'are you okay?' I gave her a reassuring smile and nodded.

"Any cold spots? Noises? Anything weird?" Dean continued the interrogation. "No, not at all." Donna became annoyed by Dean's questions.

"Its all my fault!" A little girl cried out. "Can you stop saying that! Its not your fault dad died!" Donna was getting frustrated with who I believe to be her little sister.

"Hey, hey." Jain bend down and held the little girl's form arm, trying to comfort her. "What's your name sweetie?" Jain's face became softer and calmer, a little sweet smile on her face.

"Lily.." The girl said, looking at Jain. "Lily, that's a pretty name." I smirked on how Jain was so good with kids. "My name is Jannette Campbell. Do you wanna talk about why you say its your fault your father passed away?" Lily gave her a little nod.

"It's stupid! Its just a stupid game they played!" Donna rolled her eyes, not really convinced its her sister's fault.

"What game?" Dean and myself asked at the same time. Jain was dragged in another corner to talk to Lily comfortably.

Jain was trying to comfort Lily as best as she could. A little smile came on my face, Dean noticed it and smirked to himself.

***

I met Sam and Dean outside the house, and once I approached them I was again, in the middle. "Bloody mary." I said to the boys, they looked at me confused and wanted an explanation.

"Lily was having a sleepover, her and her friends were daring each other to say bloody mary 3 times in the bathroom mirror. Next day, daddy's gone." I said coldly.

"I'll be damned." Dean huffed.

Sam and Dean started discussing about the case and making connections, but I felt a pain shooting up my spine and giving me a bad headache.

I took a sharp inhale but trying not to make any sounds. "You alright?" Sam noticed I was in discomfort. "Im fine." I said giving him a weak smile.

We rode the impala and Dean's stereo blasted his acdc album. I loved rock and acdc but this time, the music made ringing noises in my head.

Sam noticed my wincing and turned off the stereo. "Dude! Not cool!" Dean's loud voice was unbearable to my ears.

What was happening to me? Is this even normal? Honestly, what's even normal anymore.

Once we reached out crappy motel, the left over burger that belonged to Dean smelled ten times than it should have. I started to feel a little dizzy, a metallic taste was in my mouth, I turned around to look at Sam and Dean, and they looked back at me in shock.

***
"Jain!" Dean and I rushed by Jain's side, holding her before she hit the ground.

Blood was coming out of her nose and mouth, her eyes going back. She started to cough up more blood and I didn't know what to do anymore.

"Sam! What do we do?" Dean started to panic, holding onto Jain's arm. "I don't know Dean!" Before I could come up with something, we heard the sound of flapping wings.

It was Cas. He took Jain from our arms and carried her to the bed. He placed his palm on her head and light started to glow brighter and brighter by the minute.

Jain was no longer coughing or bleeding, she was just unconscious. "What the hell was that?!" Dean said in frustration, his hand wiping his face.

I took a deep breathe of relief that Cas got to help, I sat on the edge of the bed where Jain was laying and rubbed my temples.

"Its starting." Cas said with a blank expression on his face, what he said caught both my attention and Dean's.

"What's starting Cas?" Dean asked annoyed. "What's going on?" I asked.

"Jain is special, not fully but soon." Cas placed her hair behind her ear. "Cas, explain." Dean finally said fully irritated.

"When she was younger, her and her sister. God asked me to guard them, he said they were important." Cas started to explain. Her sister?

"Wait, she has a sister?" I asked confused. I was ignored by Cas and Dean.

"I don't know why they are so important but I've been working hard to find out why. In the beginning it was just god's orders, so..." Cas looked to Jain, a small smile broke out on his face.

Cas never smiles, I was guessing that by time, it became more than god's order and they became close. Maybe he felt the need to protect her always.

"Alright, we'll continue this later. Sam and I have to go solve a case. Take care of her Cas." Cas gave Dean a small nod and covered Jain with a blanket.

Half of the way of driving, was in silence. My mind was still on Jain. Was she okay? Who is her sister? What's going on with her?

Dean decided to break the silence and it was the perfect time he got the opportunity to ambush me. "I saw how you were looking at her."

"Who? Jain? Looking how?" I tried not to show so much emotion, even though I knew Dean could read me like a book.

"Oh c'mon Sammy! You can tell me anything man." I rolled my eyes at Dean's comment. "She's hot and all, don't lie and say that your not into her, I see the looks." Dean grinned and slapped my arm lightly.

"What are we in high school?" I scuffed, hoping Dean would let it go. Fortunately, he did, but not for long.

Dean was right, feelings towards Jain were emerging.

***

After finishing off Bloody Mary, we went back to the motel to find Jain curled up next to Cas, holding his hand with a very loose grip, but Cas was focused on the tv, watching The Simpsons.

"Hey Cas, how's she holding up?" I asked the man who's face was glued to the tv.

"She might need to recharge." Cas was still focused on the tv, watching Bart very closely. "Recharge? What do you mean recharge?" Dean stood in front of the tv to get Cas's attention.

He groaned and stood up slowly. "Well, the nose bleed and all that, takes a lot of her energy. She needs sleep to recharge." He looked over to Jain, worry in his expression.

"I have a solution, if it happens again. A power juice, as you'd call it." His gaze was no on Dean and myself.

"I'll get the list of ingredients and give it to Bobby, he'll do it." After that, he was gone in thin air.