Chapter 1 - Running

Chapter one :)

when the sentence is typed like this than someone's wolf is talking

and when the sentence is typed like this than they're talking through a pack link

++

Alexa POV

I changed back into my human form and put on the clothes what I brought with me, and since I hadn't time to pack my bags I have no money and other clothes and stuff.

If that stupid beta hadn't said to his alpha that he smelled a rogue than I could at least stayed there about 2 more weeks.

But since they immediately began patrolling the borders, I had to go.

So now after 2 day's running i'm in a place called Jacksonville, I don't now if there's a pack in this town but I will know it in a few day's.

Soon after I walked out of the woods I tried to find a sleeping place, but then rememberd I have no money so it's gonna be a tree to sleep under.

You would think that after 7 years of running and travelling I would get used to sleep outside, but I don't,

It's horrible to sleep on a bench or under a tree, It always let me think about my pack's death and everytime I fall asleep,

I see how they killed my parents in front of me, they were ruthless and killed everyone from my pack, - the WhiteRose pack - accept for me.

They just let me go, after my parents died I looked straight in the eyes of a rival werewolf and he mouthed to me that I needed to run, Why he did that I don't now.

I was just a innocent 10 year old girl then, but since I now that my wolf colour makes me stronger than other wolves i'm not so innocent anymore.

I was so deep in my thoughts that I didn't notice that an elderly woman walked to me and said ''Hi darling what are you doing outside on this time?' she asked friendly.

'I was actually planning on sleeping here, is that a problem miss?' I asked polite.

'Oh no darling, you can come and sleep in my house I've enough bedrooms and place' she said, 'Thanks miss but...' ans then she cut me off,

'No buts darling, I have enough place and since I never get any visitors it's nice to have some comapany' she said and walked away knowing that I would follow her.

* 1 WEEK LATER *

I was still in Jacksonville, and lived by Beth the elderly woman who had given me a place to sleep last week,

In the week that I was with her we grew pretty close and it's like I have a new grandma in my life, Beth told me that her man and son died in a car accident,

and that she has no other family, I told her that my parents were killed and I have no other family to and lived till my 16th in a foster home.

That wasn't actually true because since my 10th I lived alone.

Most of the week I do chores for Beth to earn some money, And Beth also told me that when she dies I get her estated.

(A/N is estated the correct word, you know when someone dies they kind of pass their stuff and money to you)

First I said that I didn't want it but that I felt honord, but when she said that I was the only one to give her estated to, I accept it.

Now I was walking to the local supermarket when I smelled something that I hadn't smelled in a long time,