The never ending

"Trevor, wait!"
"Don't follow me"
"Why?"
"Just don't."
I followed him anyway he lead me near the forest I was going to go inside if I hadnt remembered what he had said to me.
"Don't go in the forest alone"
I couldn't leave him but I really didn't want to die.
So I took a risk and followed him and he shouted
"Don't go in alone?"
"But you were just their and now you're there and what? How?"
"What are you on about?... Come on weirdo"
We sat on the chair in the middle of both mine and his house.
"So what's the deal with you and Angel delight?"
"Me and her used to date I know bad mistake I forgot one tiny detail and get killed for it..."
I laughed
"I'm not kidding I've still got the mark" I stopped
"Wait she physically hurt you, what did you do?"
He shrugged
"Nothing! I can't hurt girls... So ever since then she called me a whimp... I don't know I don't care anymore"
"Why is that?"
"I don't know I think I've found this really cool girl although I don't think I know her well enough yet?"
"Oh really who?"
In my head I was kinda hoping that it was me because I could see that happening between us he said
"Oh some persons older sister you won't know her!"
I kinda smiled to make it less obvious that I really liked him.

"Should we go back to the party? I mean it will be fun"
We walked in and he grabbed my hand. And started dancing with me.
"I can't dance" I said
"Oh so what are you doing now then?"
"Copying you?"
We stopped and we stared he leaned in and I fell.
From that moment on I woke up near the forest. In my head I was thinking did all of that just happened or was it a dream.
I froze staring at the tree next to me got up and guess who just happened to be there Trevor
"Cassidy are you alright? CASSIDY"
"Yes I'm up Jesus calm... How long was I down there for?"
"About 30 maybe 45 minutes" Well I knew that he cared he wouldn't have been there other wise.
I went down to my house and got a drink of water and got something from the bbq.
It all tasted weird but I went upstairs and got changed out of the clothes I had been wearing the majority of the day and changed into a beautiful dress with some heals and my natural hair color. My favorite song came on and I was sat down Trevor came over to me
"Would you care to dance with me Cassidy?"
"Of course I would"
I stood up and danced some mambo
And got some more drink.
Trevor was so good at dancing I was really shocked.
But I said I was going to bed so I went up got some pj's on brushed my teeth and went to bed.