"Let's go." I say while grabbing their hands.

"Where are we going?" Amelia asks me while we head towards the garage. I went to my Bentley and noticed a few blood spots in the back seat and door. I remember it was from Amelia and Louis when they were injured. I look back over to them and smile innocently. 

"What's wrong?" Emily asks me. 

"Um... I might have to take another car because my Bentley is...uh...covered in blood." I say while shrinking back because of how she might react. 

"Ok, we can send it away for someone to clean it. Don't worry. I wasn't going to get mad anyway since it's your car." she says. I nod and look at Amelia and Louis and can see guilt on their faces. 

"Hey, it's fine. I chose to help you guys into my car. It's nothing that a little cleaning can't fix." I say to them with a smile to get rid of the tension between us. I decide to drive my white range rover because I want to take a break of my sporty and flashy cars. I hop in and so do Emily, Amelia, and Louis. I begin to drive towards the training facility Emily transported me when I was beginning my shifting. I decide to listen to the radio and Taylor Swift's 'Bad Blood' starts to play. I start humming the lyrics and then end up full blown singing. I didn't notice we arrived and that everyone in the car was watching me. 

I start to blush and get out of the car without saying a word. I am broken out of my embarrassment when Amelia starts to speak. 

"You were great back there. You should follow in that road." she says. I think of what she said. 'Was I really that good'. I always loved to sing and dance since I was little, but I never thought about it. I decide to ignore it and head inside the building. 

Once inside, I notice 4 figures with their backs towards us. When they hear us, they turn around and I see 2 girls and 2 guys, who apparently are twins. We walk up to them and I can see them more clearly. One of the girl had beautiful, blonde hair blue, sparkling eyes. The other one had black hair with brown eyes, and dark skin. I look to the boys and notice they both have brown eyes with dark brown hair, except one of the boys has a lighter blonde in their tips. 

"Hello, you must be Veronica. I have heard a lot about you. I can see that you have discovered your forms." says the girl with blonde hair. I would have expected her to be rather bitchy because of how she looks. Don't mind me. I don't really expect blondes to be bitches, but with my experience, that's the only thing I can think about. 

"Yes, it's nice to meet you guys. I have been wondering what it would be like to meet people like me." I say back to them in general. They smile and I can see I will have a good time with them as I did with Amelia and Louis. Speaking of them, I forgot to introduce them. 

"Well, this is Amelia and over there is Louis. They are my friends I met today." I say and they nod towards them. 

"Sorry to interrupt, but may I know your names." I say. They laugh and start to introduce themselves. 

"My name is Natasha Streek and I possess the water element." the blonde one says. 

"I am Kamara Brinx and I possess the earth element." says the other girl.

"And we are the Dolan twins, Ethan and Grayson. I possess the air element while Grayson possesses the fire element. Also, Grayson and Kamara are mates." Ethan says. I can see they are very childish which brings a smile to my face. 

"Great, now, may I ask how you guys got here. I didn't see any cars outside." I ask curious on how they arrived here unless they were dropped off. 

"We used our elements to help us get into the territory, but then again, we flew here." answered Grayson. Wow, I didn't really know on how to think of this. Even though I just met them, I am already knowing more information about what I can do. 

"So, how are you guys going to train me?" I say 

"We have to start out small and work our way up. We can't risk you losing control, mainly now since you possess all elements and it can create chaos in the world. We will most likely start out by seeing what you can control at the moment." says Natasha. I nod while trying to keep a giggle from coming out. 

"No offense, but you seem very wise at this. How do you know so much?" I ask while not seeming rude. 

"Well, I am the oldest out of the four. I am 21, so I have been training for 5 years and I have been researching most of the time. Throughout the years, I have encountered things and new abilities." she says. 

"Okay, so how old are you guys then." I ask.

"I am 21, Natasha is 18, and the boys are 19." she says. I nod my head. 

"Well, so how are we going to start?" I ask. 

"Let's go to the 'training room' and we will start from there." she says. Now that I think about it, she is the only one who actually responds to my questions while everyone else stays silent. I decide to ignore my thoughts and we start to head to the room. While there, I forgot to mention Amelia and Louis. 

"Um...I also wanted to ask if you guys can help me out with Amelia and Louis. They have been abused and I really want to help them out. Is it possible if you can train them also?" I ask. I look into their eyes and silently plead to consider it. I start to see them become stiff when I notice there eyes turn foggy looking, as if someone was controlling them.

"I would like it if you would at least help me with them. They are my only friends I have and I want to help them out." I say and they responded with a unison'yes' from all of them. I start to jump and turn around to Louis and Amelia and hug them both. When I turn around, I find Natasha, Kamara, and the twins confused. 

"What's wrong?" I ask with concern. 

"How did you do that?" The twins answer at the same time."

"What do you mean? I only asked you guys if you can help me train them and you guys said yes." I respond. 

"Yeah, we know, but how did you hypnotize us. You are still in your early stage to be mastering that level." Natasha says. I shrug my shoulders. 

"I don't know. I just looked in your eyes and noticed you guys become stiff." I say. 

"Well let's forget about it. Let's see what you got." Ethan says. I giggle and it makes him smile. I feel alive that I will be able to master my forms and know everything about me. Like that, I start for my journey.