finding the truth

You know when they say a picture is worth a thousand words? Well the look on my face was worth a thousand more. Have you ever felt like you could go back in time and change what's happened? Well if I could I would. Okay so it was partially my fault but you know what happens when you're young. So this it what really happened.
So I moved all the way from Southampton in England all the way to Texas. Right so my dad got a new job their and wanted to get all the family to move their so their I am getting everything out the car and into the new house and I'm.telling you this now the house was ten times the size of my old house. Oh and I never introduced myself, my names Cassidy and I'm 15.
When I unpacked I went out to check out the neighborhood and spotted this forest I saw that it looked a bit quirky so I walked over to it and some really cute guy ran over to me to tell me to stop. "Hello, what's your name then?" he said even his voice was cute
"Hey, my names Cassidy, what's yours?" I replied "Well Cassidy my names Trevor oh and before I leave don't go in the forest alone" he ran off before I could ask why.
So I chased after him I tapped him. "Why?" I asked
"Why what?"
"Why can't I go in the forest alone?"
"You can if you wanna die?"
"What do you mean die?"
"Well every person that goes in never comes out... It's a strange place especially for a little girl like you!"
"Little... Little... Of course your an asshole"
"Who? Me?"
I walked away I can't believe such a cute guy could be such an asshole.
So I wondered towards the forest
"Cassidy come in now."
Of course I'd get shouted to come in as soon as I started walking towards the forest again.
So I ran back home.

"Cassidy, you need to get ready for school you start tomorrow."
"Yes dad I will, where's Danny?"
"Asleep"
"Has he got school?"
"You both do."