Chapter 1

Thank You for All the Banners! Do appreciate the efforts guys! :)

Before you all read the following story keep three major things in mind!

1-This story has no similarity with the Pakistani drama Man Mayal. The plot is totally different..

2-This story contains majority of Hindi and Urdu dialogues! If Any of you will face any kind of difficulty in understanding do comment below I will solve your queries and all the ambiguities!

3-Lastly and most importantly! This story is very typical with high kind of dramatical situations those whoever can't handle these kind of emotional 'sh!ts' please feel free and don't read! I won't tolerate a single bashing comment in face of 'constructive criticism'!

PS: Sorry for being rude in last point but it's for only few people!

I love my all loyal readers! :)

Happy Reading!

Chapter 1

"Re bawari! Nanduuu!!" Roopa Bua shouted for Nandini as soon as she hung up the phone after talking to her Nephew..

"Aa rahi hoon Bua!" Wearing a Golden and red lehenga choli, with matching khusa shoes, hair falling off her shoulders, earrings twinkled like stars in her ears as she descended down the staircase almost running, tripping and stumbling on each step.

"Araam say aa! Gir jye ge!" Bua scolded as Nandini approached her..

"Bua! Ap khudi tou bula rahy thy! Acha sab chodo! Btaoa bulya kiun?" Nandini asked in her ever bubbly voice and Bua shook her head..

"Tera kya ho ga Nandu? Acha sun! Tery un ka phone aya tha!" Bua spoke smirking at her and her cheeks immediately turned red on the mention of her 'Un'..

"Kya keh rahy thy?" She asked lowly rolling the edge of her dupatta in her fingers and her eyes suddenly found something very interesting on the marble floor to stare at..