Chapter 15

Ok, my readers! Two announcements. This one is very important (Well they both are, but to get the chapter, you have to read this). This chapter is set almost two months after the last one. I felt if I had continued writing these day to day chapters, the story would be veryy long. So Evan rejected Sutton, we'll say around the first week of September. As a coincidence, this chapter starts on Halloween(I really didn't start off on Halloween because it's next week, it just happened this way). Not too much of leap, and yes things are explained about what's been happening. More will be explained next chapter.

Second thing:

Sooo, in response to the amzing comments and number of votes and fanning I got for the last chapter, I'm going to give you a little treat. I'm going to let you choose who's POV you want to see in Chapter 17. It won't be Chapter 16 because I've already got that planned out. But you can choose from the following:

-Jason

-Luke

-Lockey

-Sadie

-Taylor

-Lisa

Comment below and tell me who you want me to spotlight. I'll choose the top two, maybe three. Thanks so much guys for all the comments and votes and fanning. Please keep it up! 

Now, what you guys have been waiting for, Chapter 15.

(Sorry for any spelling/grammar)

*******************************************************************************************************************

                                                                Chapter 15

Sutton’s POV:

                The sweet, rich smell of chocolate and vanilla invaded my senses as Lisa and I stepped into the bakery. The bakery was very girly, decked out with thick pink and white striped walls and black accessories. Very French, people had said when it first opened a few weeks ago. The display counter looked inviting, presenting an assortment of cakes, cookies, and cupcakes, all of which had black and orange sprinkles on them in honor of today, Halloween. I chuckled as watched kids run down the street in their costumes, screaming for joy while their parents ran after them, panting heavily.

                “God, I love this place.” Lisa’s eyes rolled back as she inhaled deeply. If I’d learned anything in the last two months, it was that Lisa could eat sweets like no one’s business. I was surprised to find that it wasn’t the quieter, more modest Elise that I bonded with, no. It was the go lucky, care free, wild Lisa. Rarely outspoken, she was as outgoing and fun as a person could get. I’ve heard opposites attract, maybe that’s true. While I love Ellie and Lilah dearly, Lisa is my closest and best friend.

                Almost two months ago, that bastard left my hospital room, leaving behind a broken and hurting mate. As can be expected, I wallowed in grief, locking myself up in my room much to my brother and sister’s bewilderment. I might still be there, had Lisa not arrived.

                “Get the hell up!” She’d said, standing at the foot of my bed. I hadn’t showered in a few days and was content to live under my blanket for the rest of my life, seeing no point in getting up.

                “Nooo.” I drew out the o and pulled myself further under my covers. Instantaneously, Lisa yanked the covers off of me and threw them on the floor. “Go away.” I murmured weakly at the glaring blond.

                “Stop feeling sorry for yourself. I mean I expected you to be sad, but not…this!” She said, gesturing towards my greasy hair and pajama clad body. I buried my head in my pillow before I was yanked roughly from the comfort of my head and dragged to my mirror. “Look.” She commanded.