Russia

Pain swallowed me whole and seemed to be chewing me alive. I tried to wiggle, to move any part of my body but it was like something was stopping me. Preventing me from the darkness. My eyelids were like giant weights, impossible to open. Everything was fuzzy and cold. I could hear muttering floating around my ears but it was muffled like it was behind a stone wall. Where was I?

Muffled voices start to filter through, I caught small snippets of a conversation. Words like

Critical
Help
Search
Rescue
Blood

Stark

The last made me shiver in my own, probably decomposing, body. How did they even know who I was? In fact, maybe I was overreacting. Perhaps they caught a glimpse of Tony on TV, wouldn't surprise me. He was one for massive entrances. How long have I been out for anyway? It felt like hours, it was like a massive clock was ticking away in my mind, sending strikes down my body. When will I wake up?
Or maybe I'm dead.

Shit. I'm probably dead. Fuck sake. Again? Seriously. This dying shit is testing my fucking patience.

"Madam?" A voice sudden dissolved in my head. It was echoing, weak and small. Then it spoke again "can you hear me?" It sounded feminine. I try and force my eyes open, I try and move any part of my body to show any recognition. A tingling feeling sudden lurched in my stomach and my eyes flutter open. There was a bright blinding light that caused me to squint in discomfort. Am I in heaven? I mentally scoff, me? In heaven? I must be having a mental laugh.

Slowly, my eyes manage to gain focus with me hissing or squinting. The first thing I notice is how scratchy my throat is, how long was out for? I knew I was dehydrated just from trying to breath through my lips. Everything ached whenever I tried to move. My back was pressed against some cold and hard. Maybe it was a slab?

Judging by the clean ceiling I would take a guess saying I was in some form of hospital. But how did I get here? I don't remember being picked up or someone finding me.
"Miss Stark?" An older more mature voice spoke to my left, they sounded clearer now. All I could do was murmur a small response. My throat was dry and scratchy, I probably look like one of dead right now.

"Fantastic you are awake! Now let's give you this serum" just before I could ask her about this 'serum' a small pinch entered my arm. Slowly, a chemical was realised into my blood stream.
"W-what are you-" I tried to speak but soon my words failed me as I fell into darkness.

*******

My eyes fly open as I jump up and gasp for air, I was inhaling the oxygen as if I was starved of it for hours. Resting my hand against my heart, trying to steady it's rapid beating.  The room was lit a bright white, it was almost blinding. Metallic lining locked me into the hospital like room. I was still on the slab I woke up on. But I could move now. I was wearing a white hospital gown too. So if I fell over, I would flash everyone. If there was anyone around of course

Very slowly I slip off the slab, my legs were stable enough to take my weight. Cautiously, I waddle to the door with a giant metal handle, I pray that it wasn't locked. I open the door and it let out a satisfying click.

FREEDOM!

I take this one chance to run out and escape. I check the empty hallway that seemed empty and underground.
This was it. Taking in a deep breath, I start running down the hallway.