Chapter One

{ Hiiiii look in sorry to you people reading it's been so hard and I haven't had the time to really update any thing because I need to get my grades up to go to vidcon and to tatinof but I will try and update a lot I hope Thanksss, <3 maddy}

{Dan's P.O.V}
I loved my kingdom, and I loved my people, the one thing is that I am gay, I have known ever since I practically cat-walked out of my moms vagina. But that's the problem, in my era, tons of people get killed for being gay, or even showing some affection to the same gender, and that's my problem. It is set that I will have a queen in my future even though I just want my knight in shining armor to come and save me. It is now close to the grand ball I will be having so I can pick out my perfect queen. I am now contemplating on telling my parents that i like guys and seeing what their reaction is, but then i realize that i would be an idiot for even thinking that my overly homophobic parents would accept me to be gay.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I opened my eyes as i heard a squeaking from the door hinges, indicating some one was opening it. I look over just in time to see Emma one of my servants opening my door, probably to tell me that James out chef had made some thing for breakfast.

"Prince Daniel, James has made your breakfast and i will inform your family soon but i just thought you would like a little more time to get ready since you have your fighting lessons today with your best friend Chris" she said in her motherly tone, you see Emma has been more of a mom to me then my real mother has because my real mother really has no time for me, and bother does my dad.
"Ok, I will be right down Emma and thank you"
I said as I got up to get ready, I walked over to my dresser to grab cloths and go take a shower. Once I was done and changed I straitened my hair even though my parents would yell at me for it but I did it anyways because I hate my hobbit hair. Once i was done I ran down the stairs of the castle to get to the kitchen, when I got there I saw James putting out plates of food before my family got there.
I went and sat down at my spot and waited for my mom dad and brother to come down to get their food.
After a couple minutes of waiting I heard my moms heels click down the stairs with the sounds of other feet padding behind her.
"Hello Daniel" she said as she sat down along with my dad and brother.
"Hello mother I can't wait for my fighting lesson with Chris thank you for setting it up." I replied back as kindly as I could.
"*scoff* DANIEL WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR POOR HAIR GO WASH IT AT ONCE AND LISTEN TO ME FOR ONCE!" She yelled at me but I just looked at her and jumped up and excused my self from the table.
I was so fed up with them judging me so I took a walk out into the forbidden forest as every one in the kingdom calls it, it is called that because it is said to have the souls of the dead bodies that were thrown out there after being be-headed in our kingdom many years ago but that just a myth,

Or is it?
{ HELLO I FINALLY GOT IT DONE AND WILL TRY AND UPDATE ONCE A WEEK OR UPDATE "how he saved me" ONE WEEK AND THIS ONE THE NEXT AND JUST SWITCH OFF but whatever and thank all of your for staying packet with me and don't for get to comment and vote thanks,
<3 maddy}