Chapter 7

Aliza's p.o.v.

I sighed as I pulled open the door, smile growing on my face at the sight of Liam's looming figure in front of me.

"Hey.." I mumbled lightly.

To say I was surprised would be an understatement when he pulled me into a tight hug.

"Hey." He muffled into the crook of my neck.

When we pulled apart my eyes widened at how close he was, a few inches the most separating us.

After a few seconds, my mind cleared and I realized he was still standing outside on the front porch.

"Are you going to invite me in love?"

I blushed slightly at his sly smile as he spoke.

I opened the door wider, moving to the side to allow him in.

*

I slowly made my way over to the living room, carefully placing the hot tea cups onto the coffee table, taking my seat opposite of Liam.

"So.. Your living with Louis now?"

I pursed my lips slightly as I thought. "Well, technically not, I mean, I've just been staying here. I've been to my apartment, yesterday actually but Magdalena was just leaving with Niall for breakfast."

I paused for a second, looking at Liam as he urged me to continue, as I obviously didn't completely answer his question.

"But yeah, no I'm not living here, but since Louis and Eleanor.. Um... Broke up, he's been a bit off the first week, well, you know, you could just tell. So I decided that he needed someone to keep him company, I just thought it would be -"

"Are you two sleeping together?" My eyes widened as Liam cut me off.

"What?" I questioned, wondering if I had misheard him.

"You heard me Aliza. Are you and Louis sleeping together?"

"No... No Liam god no, he's like a brother to me, I was just being a good friend and trying to cheer him up after his steady relationship came crashing down."

"Oh.. Okay.. We're is he?"

"Did you just come here to interrogate me about my friendship with Louis, because if that's the case you can go." I spiked, slightly annoyed.

I watched as a frown took over his feature.

"He's on a date." I spoke quickly, letting out a sigh of relief as the tense look on his face disappeared.

"Sorry for all the questions."

"Yeah, well, over the phone you told me that we had to talk, I'm here and so are you. lets not sugar coat things."

"Babe, tell me when has anything in our relationship ever been sugar coated."

*

Liam's p.o.v.

"Okay, well, I wanted to talk about us. For the past month I've been thinking."

I watched as she opened her mouth, going to speak when I quickly held up my hand, stoping her from doing so.

"Just listen, please."

I watched as she nodded, eyes urging me to continue.

"As I was saying, for the past few months I've been thinking, I've had time to debate with myself if I wanted to continue, and over that time I've realized that I love you so much, your my best friend, my lover, and someone who I've learned has always been a constant in my life, even for that period of time when you weren't next to me. I'm not very good at fully explaining my thoughts and feelings, and you, of all people, fully know that and have accepted it. You mean the absolute world to me.