Seriously

I want to personally thank the people who have been leaving rude comments on my story

I honestly don't want you to read, if all you are is negative, I've been working way to hard, trying to jungle about a million things at once, and updating shouldn't have came first. But it did, because I enjoy making people smile and entertaining them. But then you have one, or two comments, give or take, that are so fucking mean. And I don't think you have any clue how much they actually hurt me. Now, I'm not one to take things personally, but I actually started crying after reading those comments. Isn't that a bit silly? Yeah, I know. So from now on, if there are any mean comments, I won't comment back, you will be reported, because im honestly done being told that my chapters are "short and shit." Or "I don't update enough and it's annoying."

That being said, I'd also like to thank the amazing people who support me, and are very nice. You all make me smile, i love you. I'll be giving you a shout out in the next chapter.

Oh, also, I want to know if one of you would mind being my co writer? You'll have to message me a little one shot. And I'll decide from there. Then, we'll discuss from there. Thank you, oh and if you don't mind I'll need to know my tomorrow night, thank you I love you.