chapter 9: no laughing

beep

beep

beep

beep

beep

beep

while some may find it annoying, i find it soothing to find im still alive. i open my eyes to find a white ceiling.

"Jesus i feel like im in heaven." i say. a low chuckle makes me look at the owner.

the beeping stops for a second before starting again. it was jasper.

"so what's the damage?" i ask him.

"not as bad as we thought. you only slightly punctured your lungs." he says.
"only slightly? well that better than paralyzed." i say chuckling. "okay maybe no laughing." i say after the chuckling hurts my lungs. "help me sit up."

he lightly helps me sit up. a doctor enters the room.

"wow, your better then your friend." she says.

"who Bella?" she nods her head. " what did she do."

"well she pulled out the IV and her heart went crazy then stopped." she says looking at a clip board.

"well shes not particularity fond of hospitals and for her heart theirs only one explanation. her boyfriend gives her the craziest reactions." i say.

"alright well, then your free to go, but take it easy. you'll find your sore and get tired a lot. you can go and visit your friend when your ready." she walks out.

"whats the cover story?" i whisper to Jasper.

"you, Alice, Edward, Carlisle and i went to stop Bella from leaving. she decided to come back to forks but fell down a flight of stairs and falling out a window taking you with her." he chuckles.

"Alice took care of the details?" i ask. he nods his head.

"Alice brought you some clothes to change into." he says handing me a duffel bag.

"thanks." i say and take the duffel bag with me as i walk into the bathroom. i open it to find a black lacy set of underwear from Victoria's secret and a red lacy long sleeved dress that went to my knees. i pulled on my underwear and put on my dress. i go to do the zipper but i cant reach it.

"jasper!" i call out as i unlock the bathroom door. "can you zip me up?"

jasper comes into the bathroom, slowly. i look at him then turn around so he can get the zipper. i pull all my hair to the side so it'll be easier. his hand goes to my zipper, which rests at the small of my back. his hand brushes my skin causing goose bumps to appear. he slowly pulls the zipper up, his finger brushing up against my skin. i turn around to face him and search his eyes.

'a million kisses are done with the eyes before the lips meet.' the quote runs through my head.

my lips part. we stand there intently for a few minutes just staring into each others eyes. i take a tiny step forward and he wraps his arm around my waist. i push on my bare toes, so im on my tippy toes, my face aligned with his.

i lean in a little, seeing if he wants it. he leans in some and our lips are almost touching. my eyes involuntarily close, and my lips let out a breath, that brushes his chin. i tilt my head up and our lips meet. this kiss was the most passionate of all the kisses we've had yet. our lips move in perfect sink and my arms wrap around his neck. i bury my hands in his hair and rest my elbow on his shoulders. his tongue slips past his cool lips and lick my bottom lip. i moan and tug on his hair. he pulls me closer and his tongue slips into my mouth.