chapter 4: muse

Please comment and give me your thoughts on this chapter.

Chris got up bright and early for the Saturday he had planned for him and Robyn. He knew that he should be excited but he thought that maybe it was a little too much. He did want her badly and was willing to do anything to get her. He surprised himself a little, knowing that he never had this much anticipation for a woman. He shook those thoughts out his mind and left his house to go pick up Robyn.

As Robyn finally managed to put on her sneakers, which was a hassle considering how big her stomach got, her phone began to ring.

"Hello."

"I'm on my way over there now. Are you ready?"

"Yes, I just put on my shoes."

He chuckled, "Had any trouble?"

She smiled then laughed, "I did but you know what, they're on my feet without any help."

"Where's Chad?"

"Don't know, don't care."

When Robyn had got up, Chad was knocking on the door, trying to talk to her but she completely ignored him. Tiresome of her antics, he got dressed then left out without a word on where he was going. Robyn was too anxious about her day that she would spend with Chris to be worried about his childish ways.

"Sounds like trouble. You can tell me about it if you want when I get there."

"Oh no, I wouldn't want to bother you with my troubles. I doubt you wanna hear about my marital problems."

"Any problems that you have I'll be glad to hear about them. As long as it makes you feel better then it's fine with me."

"Thank you Chris, you are so sweet. I might have to give you a raise."

He looked down at his dick that was itching to stand up just from the sound of her voice.

"You're giving me a raise alright."

"What you said?"

He was shocked. He thought he said that in his head.

"Oh- uh I said I can't wait for what I have planned tonight."

She heard what he said loud and clear which caused her to blush a little. She didn't want him to know that, considering that he might be embarrassed by it.

"O-Oh okay, I can't wait either. What are we doing today?"

"You'll see. Come down though I'm in front of your building."

"Alright, coming down."

She hung up the phone, grabbed her bag and made sure she had everything she needed in it then made her way downstairs.

Chris was leaning on his car on the passenger side waiting for Robyn to come out. He saw her door open and she came out with a big smile on her face that made his heart flutter.

 He saw her door open and she came out with a big smile on her face that made his heart flutter