Recover chapter 5

Chapter 5

"what the hell does that mean?" Ruby muttered. I gave her one of those "you really that dumb or your just want some attenion" looks. "Ruby it means he's coming for me..or use im not sure we need to leave we need to go to mexico now!" she looked at me worried," But what about Eddie?" I sighed loudly," Fuck Eddie He was cheating on you with Melinda anyway ok. If your good we will go back for the waitior." She started to cry and then luaghed. She was always good with getting over guys. We rushed back to the apartment took get some proper thing. toothbrush,money,and tampons duh...women need things kind of things dont give me that look.

 " what dress should i take on this trip the red one or blue?"

" Ruby! this is not some kind of game ok ? were in danger some creepy guy is keeping my Jeremy away from me and is trying to get me. For what Reason. OK just stop thinking about what dress your going to wear and get real for once."  She was so annoying but i think i went a little to far. Her eyes got dark and threw her dress on the floor and walked up to my face. " You now what Jasmin....fuck you! Im so sick and tired of you . I can understand that Jeremy died. But, you don't have to be a bitch to everyone. Did you every think that this guy was doing Jeremy a favor and is leading you on? did you ever think that maybe your not this perfect woman that Jeremy loves? Look in the mirror Jasmin...how about you get real for once." I just stared at her wide eyed and mouth gapping open. She stood up to me and she was right.

 She rolled her eyes and stormed out of the room slaming the door. Then i was alone and i lost my only true friend. She came back and took bent over in front of me," And, im talking the dresses with me so get your bitchy ass in the car." I smiled at her took my gym bag and grabbed my keys," road trip" i muttered and she looked back and smiled. We were driving and we didn't speak until Ruby pulles out a giant map with a percil and started drawing lines. "ok Jasmin we Are in North Carolina now then we can go though Tenessee then Arkansa then make a detour to Oklahoma becuase i have all ways wanted to go there, then to make it to texas than Bam! were in Mexico." Thats going to days and days to get to Mexico.

"Oh!!" Ruby jumped like she just got bit bu a monkey Almost run into the old lady. "That reminds me i need to brush up on my spanish" I looked at her but didn't say anything cause it was in my eyes," Are you serious? i almost run over an old lady and you need ti learn spanish? spanish really?" she looked down and pulled out a box  that had  black print and was yellow. She pulled out headphones and started to repeat spanish. Those were the longest hours of my life listening to the same thing but im not going to spazz out on her again.  We made it all the way to Arkansa before i was tired and Ruby had to drive, which was a bad a idea beause this girl can't drive.

She was running red lights and switching lanes like it was going out of style. There was no way we were going to make it to Mexico in one peice with Ruby driving so we pulled over to a litte motel called," El Cozy." We were getting closer to Mexico by the second.  When we pulled up and opened the door there was no one at the table there was a sigh-in sheet and some keys. Like they knew we would stop here.It seemed a little odd to me but i was to tired to even think. The room wasn't thats bad but it could have been better. The Tv barley worked and the sink was really dirty. The bed was sqeaky but it didn't bother me. I was use to living in these kind of conditions when your mother would rather blow her money on her bum boyfriend then buy her duaght some clothes or pay the light bill. God im such a loser.

Ruby aperaently couldn't sleep alone even though the beds are two inches apart so she ended up in my bed trying to cuddle. I didn't sleepy because sleeping beauty was snoring like a lawn morwer. So when i woke up my eyes were eyes were blacks dots. But i didn't see Ruby. I looke in the bathroom and there was blood and a note .

Dear Jasmin,

if you want to see your friend again you will meet me at Taco Bell and 9:oo sharp don't be late and dont try calling the cops. If you do im  kill your friend

love you

- your so to be husband