A day at Hell

(Thats Alex)
{10 years later}

I woke up to the sound of my freaking alarm clock going off. i groaned, o did I mention, i HATE MORNINGS!! i turned around and threw my hand at the clock and, surprisingly, it didn't hurt.

I tried to get back to bed, but having the great life that i have, my "goody two shoes" roommate Cassidy came over and literally JUMPED ON MY BED!! like what the fuck!!

"I'm up, i'm up, now get off of me before i smack you" i said in a tired tone. "then get out of bed or Mrs. what's her face comes to get you out be force""fiiine, but you ow me, big time" "deal" she said as i walked into our bath room. i took a quick shower and put on a wight tank-top, a red flannel on top, blue jeans and some blue sneakers i got for my birthday last year. i untangled my hair and left it straight 'cause i'm lazy, and left the bathroom.

As i get out i see Cassidy getting her stuff ready to do the same thing i did. i go over to my side of the room and stuff my pj's into the little cabinet and plug my headphones into my iPod and listened to Panic! at the Disco. i didn't even notice Cassidy coming out of the bath room. heck, i didn't even notice i was singing along to The Ballad of Mona Lisa.

"She paint her fingers with the close persition, he start to notice empty bottles if gin, and takes a moment to asses the sin she's paid for..."" wow Al, your really, really good at singing"" Wha-, o-oh tha-thanks, Cass" i looked at my iPod and notice something.....
.. I, of all people, was... BLUSHING!?

"He-hey, uh, breakfast is in like 2 minutes, so i suggest we get going" before i could answer she was already gone.

I was on my way down stairs when i saw him.... i saw......

{ BOOM!!!, the cliff hangers are real!!! Sorry about that*blushes* i-uh hope you liked it, don't forget to comment. SEE YA MY YOUNG BLOODS!! 💛🐶}