Chapter 4

Dean pov:

I'm sitting on my bed it has two weeks since officer Hunter started to look for my little brother seth and nothing no news or anything. I so sad I think we will never find him and this was a waste of time. Then there was a knock on my door I look and said come in. It was roman he said Hi are you ok. I shook my head and said no. Roman shook his head and said Dean do not give up it will take time to find him it will not just happen. Listern I hear my dad talking to office Hunter parently seth has been put in so many orphanage and foster houses and it going to be hard to find him. I look at roman wide eye and ask why has he in so many. Roman look at me and said he does not know why but he do know one thing Seth was hurt. I was in shock and shout what. Who hurt him and what happen? Roman look at me and said Seth got in a fight with a bigger kid name Brock and he broke seth arm. I look at roman I was shaking with anger. Then I jump off my bed and start to pace my room. I can not believe this I was not there to help him now he got hurt I want to hurt this kid that hurt my little brother. I stop and jump out of my thought by a hand on my shoulder. I look up and see it was roman he was look at me and said it is not your fault seth got hurt. Seth is ok now the fight happen 5 month age. I look at roman shook my head and said ok. I was going to say more but I hear roman dad yell for me and roman to come down. So me and roman went down stair to see what going. When we got there I see roman dad and mom and ask what up. They look at us and said We want to take you and roman to the park to play and to get out of the house. I look at them and said yes I would love that. So I run up stairs to get my shoes. After I got them on I come back down the stairs and said I was ready. They look at me and said ok let go. I can not wait to go to the park I have not been to the park in 8 months. We got in the car  start to the park. I got lost in my thought again I want to find that kid Brock. He hurt my brother maybe one of those day I will run into him then I and teach him a lesson to not mess with my brother. I just hope me and my brother will reunite and be a family again. I feel a hand on my shoulder again I look and it is roman again. He smile at me and I smile at him too and I said I may not have told you but  I think of you as a older brother. I think seth will too maybe we all been a family when we find him. Roman look at me and his smile grow and said oh we will you will always be my little brother and seth I will a big brother him too. I smile and said I know. I look out widow again and smile.