karkat x reader1

#TW insomnia

fluff rating: reinforce your feels!

you opened your eyes to an all too familiar sight. your boyfriend karkat was pacing back and forth and your bedroom light was on. "karkat?" you say sleepily. he jumps a little at the sound then looks over and scratches his neck. "oh uhh hey ____" he said. "I couldn't sleep" you climbed out of bed and put on your (fave animal) slippers and walked over to him. the bags underhis eyes were apperent. "come here" you say opening your arms to him. he wraps his arms around your (size) frame and nuzzles his face into the crook of your neck. "sorry" he says against your skin. "shhhhh shhhh it doesn't bother me." you say quietly as you pet his hair. "come back to bed and I'll sing you your song" "ok" he mumbles. you both crawl back under your covers and he puts his head in your lap. you ran your fingers through his hair as you began.

"and who are you the proud lord said. that I must bow so low. only a cat of a different code that's all the truth I know"

he nuzzled into your lap and smiled a bit

"a code of gold a code of red. a lion stillhas claws. and mine are long and sharp my lord. as long and sharp as yours"

he was drifting off now. his mouth open just a bit and his breathing slow

"and so he spoke and so he spoke. that lord of castamere and now the rains that pour in dark without a soul to hear"

he was out. his mouth opened just a bit and he mumbled "I love you ____" "love you too karkat love you too" you answered as you leaned down and placed a gentle kiss on his forhead.

A/N hoooray for sleepy karkat! this is for Jadevantas I belive! hope you enjoyed it! I put the size as an option because I am sooo tired of reading a fic and they say the reader has a small frame! I'm a big girl ok? love you guys!