arasol1

fluff rating: sadstuck with some fluff

it was so dark. so fucking dark. "AA" he called out. nothing but silence followed. he fell to his knees. yellow tears started to fall. why wasn't she there? why was it so dark? suddenly a voice rang out in the darkness. it was quiet and even. he felt his heart jump as he heard it. "sollux. sollux can you hear me?" "AA?" he called out again.

aradia pov:

I hadn't left his side in days. he hadn't moved once since his psiioniics had blown out causing the beautiful blue and red I had come to love to turn black as the night sky. he started to stir. "AA" he said. I jumped forword and clasped his hands in mine. "sollux sollux can you hear me?" "AA" he says again. I begin to tear up. he won't wake up. why won't he wake up? his little black orbs open and I sob a little. he can't see me. he lifts his hand and searches for me. "AA? Where are you?" I grab his hand and press it to my lips. "I'm here. I'm here" "w-why ith it tho dark?" he asks. god he was so scared. I have never heard him like this before. I run my hand through his hair. "its ok... it will all be ok" I kiss his forhead and he smiles a bit. gog I missed that smile. "f-fluthhed for you AA" he says. "I am flushed for you as well sollux"

~~A/N *throws this at homestuckiearadia and runs* I hope its what you wanted... I dont write much aradia. thx for the request!