Warped Tour

"She had them Apple bottom jeans (jeans)
Boots with the fur (with the fur)
The whole club was looking at her (her)
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low
Them baggy sweat pants
And the Reebok's with the straps (with the straps)
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack (hey! )
She hit the floor (she hit the floor)
Next thing you know
Shawty got low, low, low, low, low, low, low, low"

Ugh this terrible music makes me want to puke. Jake looked over at me and smiled,

"I'm doing this for you ya know? That emo crap you listen to is pretty awful, why do you like it?"

He did NOT just call my music crap.

"It's not crap! It's what I like! You call that shit you listen to music? It's just some horny guys singing about some hoe they saw on the dance floor!"

I'm really regretting getting in this car with him.

"Hey, hey, hey I'm sorry. I didn't mean to offend your bad taste in music,"

"Hah!"

I laughed sarcastically

"There you go again!"

I shook my head. I should have never came.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry,"

He apologized while looking at me and I swear I could melt into those chocolate brown eyes of his, but I'm not that easy.

"Hmph"

I huffed and turned the other way.

~~~

The rest of the car ride we sat in silence. He was being a dick again, I can't be with someone who acts like this, I'll give him tonight, but if it happens again, I'm done.

"Andd we're here!"

"Wow I'm at Warped Tour."

All my life I've wanted to come here but I never had the chance and now I'm just..here.

~~~

Somehow we wiggled and fought our way to the front and we are so close to the stage that I'll probably get to touch a few famous people's hands.
Suddenly the beginning to Alone by Falling In reverse starts and Ronnie and the rest of the band come on stage.

"Oh this is the end to everything that I've known. Oh this is the end to everything that I've known. So come onnnnn!",

And the crowd went wild. I sang along to every song they played and then another band came out. My heart stopped. I looked over to Jake. "I-it's Black Veil Brides" , I stuttered.

"Are you ready!"

Andy shouted getting the crowd pumped. We all cheered.

"I said are you ready!"

"Yeah!"

We all cheered.

"In the end as we fade into the night"

He points the mic to us and we all sing,

"Owoahohh,"

"Who will tell the story of your li-"

Everything happened so fast. Andy trips and looses his balance. He falls off stage right in front of me. I quickly grabbed him but I ended up falling too. Everyone in the crowd started circling us and getting close.

"Thanks," Andy breathed.

"Yeah yeah," I murmured panting hard.

"I'm-," deep breath, "Claustrophobic,"

"Then lets get you out of here,"

He wrapped his muscular arms around me and started shouting at people to move. Security guards poured all over. Everything else was a daze.

Now we were in a small room and I was icing my knee,

"Thank you, again", he smiled with gratitude.

"Uh no problem", I said smiling ridiculously like an idiot. He pulled up a chair and sat next to me,

"So what's your name?"

"It's K-,"

Banging erupted from the door. Andy went to answer it and to my surprise it was Jake.

"What the fuck are you doing huh?" he yelled.

"I was just icing my knee", I said softly.

"Yeah, and you weren't trying to get with my girl?", Jake said to Andy.

"Hey,watch your tone!", Andy growled while looking down at Jake, who was a little smaller then him. I got up and limped in between them.

"Stop guys, I'm just going to go with Jake, okay?" I said weakly to Andy.

"I swear to God if you hurt her, I will find you"Andy said almost spitting in Jake's face.

Jake picked me up and we walked out, he looked pissed.

"Nothing happened, I just hurt my knee when I grabbed him."

"Why did you grab him, you like him don't you?!", he accused.

Jake put me down.

"Find a ride home,try that emo faggot, maybe he'll drive you,"

"But, wait! Jake!"

It was too late. He was already in his and pulling away.

I started crying and sat down. How am I going to get home?! I reached in to my pocket and checked my phone. Dead. Great! I just sat there and cried for another ten minutes while I heard Pierce The Veil perform. Suddenly, someone tapped on my shoulder.

"Please, just go away", I croaked with my head cradled on my knees.

"But if I do that, how will you get home?"

I recognized the voice and looked up.

"A-Andy?" I whispered with shock.

I looked up and quickly wiped away the tears off my face. My makeup must be smudged all over.

"Come here," he said hugging me in his arms while I cried.

"Why would he do that? I didn't do anything I just-,"

I continued to sob.

"He's a douche bag who doesn't deserve a beautiful girl like you,"

"You think I'm beautiful?" I asked softly.

"Uhem,"

I quickly looked up and saw a very pissed off Juliet Simms .