My eyes grew heavy, the sounds of the jungle beginning to fade quickly, the faint warble of a bluebird fizzled out, as I sank into a deep and peaceful sleep.

Kade:-

Wow, I was still in awe at how tasty the boar had been. I don't think I had eaten anything so delicious in my whole life, well maybe I had, but I certainly couldn't remember it.

I felt totally stuffed, my stomach feeling as if it were going to burst, my trousers which had become increasingly looser over the past month, seemed a little tighter.......but not much, as I had lost quite a bit of weight through lack of food.

Ruby had lost weight too, her face had become more gaunt, her cheekbones more sunken, her waist had narrowed as well, bringing out the curve of her hips, making her more shapely. Her legs were leaner............stronger, I could see the firm muscles beneath her skin, that had built up from all the running that we had done.

I groaned loudly as my eyes trailed from her delicate feet, up her calves, and followed the line of her legs up to the top of her thighs, a tremble of pleasure shot up the length of my spine, and I began to harden at the thought of what was beneath her dress.

How I ever managed to control myself, I shall never know, but it more than likely had something to do with how peaceful Ruby looked.

I had never seen her look so at ease, her back was resting against a tree, her long eyelashes brushed softly against her cheeks, her eyes danced gently underneath their closed lids, she was obviously dreaming about something. I just hoped it was something nice, as she had been through so much already.

Her soft pink lips were slightly parted, her breathing soft and regular, caused my heart to melt and my skin to prickle.

I made myself look away. Ruby needed her sleep, and I knew if I looked at her again, I would have to waken her to full fill my needs.

“Damn this woman was hot,” I thought as I got to my feet to go and search for the flint that Ruby had found earlier.

It didn't take me long to find the pile of flint, or long to search out a few pieces that we would need.

Taking a final glance at Ruby, I began to wander around the jungle, but not too far as I didn't want to leave her on her own, and began looking for other things that we could use.

I picked out some various bits...........branches, sticks, leaves, vines and most importantly coco-nuts which I had to climb a few trees to get. I didn't want to risk picking any up from the floor, as I didn't know how long that they had been there for, or if in fact if they were even fresh.

Happy with my selection, I made my way back to the clearing, and sat a little way from Ruby so that I didn't disturb her.

Picking up one of the vines, I cut it to the right length, then wrapped it around the end of the 'knife like' piece of flint, making a handle. The flint had cut my hands when I had cut up the boar, so a handle seemed like a good idea.

Smiling proudly, I held up my home made knife, turning it around in my hand, I couldn't help but shudder with excitement at my creation.