Chapter 1

hey!, this is my new book that im writing! i really hope you enjoy it

i need some ideas for who to play Tina but im struggling to think so feel free to help

also, i need a cover for this book, i made my own last time but i sucked so also feel free to help with that and email it to me or something, be sure to contact me for details so that you can :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tina's POV:

Hey I'm Tina, my rents (parents for those of you who cant comprehend slang) split up two years ago when i was in year 8, me and my mum moved away and I got my heart broken, way to end a year, huh? anyway, back in sheffield high, I was a nerd and i had only one friend, well two if you could class chase as a friend, because last time I checked, friends dont break eachothers hearts! they stand up for eachother when you get beat down and you most certainly dont join in, well all of these are the opposites to what chase did. he broke my heart, he let other people verbaly and physically bully me and worst of all, by the end of it, he'd actually joined in! well, I'm sure the look of smugness on his face would be wiped away as soon as he saw the new me, the new Tina cortnell. Tina cortnell, that name used to make me shiver, it meant another either a verbal or physical lashing from one of the popular kids back in year 8. but now?, now I wear my name with pride. as soon as I joined westfield secondary school I made loads of new friends, true friends, not fake obnoxious friends, no, I would never turn to one of those kinds of people. I'm a rather popular person at westfield secondary school and I must admit it is better than being a 'nerd' but I do miss the goofy old me that dissapeared when I moved 50miles from my home, my safety, and the one thing I hated leaving the most, my dad, even if he did reck our lives, I needed my dad and because of my mum he was never there. she wouldn't let him see me ever. Eventually I began to live with the fact that my mum wouldnt allow my dad anywhere near me, or her either for that matter. I moved on with life I was happy and i was looking forward to starting year 11 and maybe even getting a boyfriend whilst I was at it.

since i didnt really have a brother to look out for me or my dad to steer me the right way I tended to stay away from boys, just incase i get the bad nut, if you know what i mean. but this year i felt confident enough to put myself out there. my thought began to whirl in my head and get confused, I felt like I was going to pass out, but luckily the rain saved me. pouring down over my small and fragile body awakening me from my thoughts. it was only then that i remembered i was outside with a group of friends at the park, not all of us, just a few, and that i was twenty minutes late home. I jumped up grabbing my now sodden ed hardey bag, I apollogised saying that i was late home and rushed away.

I reached my front door and pushed my key into it, letting my self into the warmth of my comforting home and the smell of fresh cookies. COOKIES?!?! I rushed towards the smell and went to grab one, but my mum smacked my hand away. 'nuh uh' she said sternly she pointed down at them before continuing 'these are for your grandma, she's coming down tonight you know' I started jumping up and down with joy I loved my nan she always brought me a grift whenever she came down, which was about once a month. she was a great nan, she own her own made up for the lack of effort my granddad gave, he left us when I was young, something about him running off with a 'super model' with huge ammbitions and even bigger over priced fake tits, or atleast thats what my mum said the last time I asked her about it. after that I never bothered again.

I ran upstairs and had a shower. I relaxed a bit as the col was flushed from me and replaced with the warmth of the scortching shower running down my back. I washed my short hair and quickly washed my body. I'd had a shower before I went out but I was cold and showers warmed me up so I have showers when it rains. as I wrapped my around my chest I started to think about what I was going to wear tomorrow. I was going out on a blind date, my best friend (and only friend I had when I was in year) jessie had set it up for me. I geuss you could say I was kinda nervous, I mean I've never even been on a date with a boy, never gone out wih a boy, I never even considered it after chase broke my heart. I instinctively built up walls made of steel and shut everyone out. jessie was always kind to me and I did the best I could to look out for her, but we only ever saw each other in the holidays, when I go to stay at her dads with her. other than that, we only chatted via webcam and of course when you take int consideration sheffields weather, the quality of the conversations were pretty shit, and we had to repeats everything about 4 times before the other understood so we just resorted to texting . I walked over to my wardrobe pulling out dress after dress, and instead resorted for a more casual look of blue skinny jeans and a plain black v-neck, then I chose to wear my black converses and put blue lases in them so that my outfit matched I put my clothes over the back of my computer chair placing my converses at the foot of it ready for tomorrow.

I got dressed and ran down stairs when I heard my nans voice calling through the leatter box, she never actually knocked, she always came up with wierd and alabarate ways of making her presance known. I flung the door open and literallly jumped on my nan, who just laughed and replied with a ' well, I geuss someones happy to see... hmmm is that cookies i smell?' she said tailing away from the subject, my nan loves cookies! its where my addiction came from, I phsyically lived on cookies when I went to vist her in the summers when I was younger. I simled at the memory and dragged my nan into the kitchen shoving cookies in her face. Me and my nan spent hours catching up before we finally crawled up the stairs to bed.