How people see me

When I walk outside I always wonder how does the world see me? What are they thinking. It's Kinda like when girls walk by boys they pretty much know what the boys are talking about. They're talking about how the girls are looking at least that's what they think. I'm not like those girls I Don't know what people are saying about me. I'm very oblivious. You could talk about me in front of me and I still wouldn't know who your talking about. Sometimes I wouldn't care if someone is talking about me because I have been trying for so long to be comfortable in my own skin and I refuse to let anyone take that away from me, but words are words they can hurt more than a punch or a slap. I've been in that situation where someone was talking about me and that was the first time I started hurting myself. Now before you go all crazy yes I use to hurt myself but I'm ok now. people who are probably judging "oh she is crazy I wouldn't do that" say what you want but, YES some people hurt themselves and some still do it to the point they can't stop. Anyways I always assumed when I hear whispers people were talking about me and not in a good way. I wonder if they're looking at the way I walk or how I Don't smile. I'm not the person who smiles I can't help it it's not that I'm not happy I just feel like everyone doesn't need to know how I'm feeling. Every time I go over my dad's side of the family they would always talk about how I was a demon child because I didn't talk or smile. Then that thought I was deaf. Just because I didn't talk doesn't mean I couldn't hear. So that's why I'm really paranoid if someone is talking about me.