"I'm sure your boyfriend won't like it." I reminded her of him.

What are you doing? Take the opportunity!

"I don't care." She smiled, as did I.

I shrugged and began to get un-dressed. She stared at me as I removed my top half, then bottom. Until I was just stood there in a pair of black boxers. I climbed into bed and scooted closer to her. She snuggled into me, her head in my neck and her hand on my chest. I pulled the duvet up to cover us and we didn't say a word as we drifted off to sleep together.

-----------------------------------------

I groaned as something hit my face, then again and again. I opened my eyes and squinted as the light blinded me.

"Wake up." Violet smiled.

"Turn off the light, then maybe." I told her.

She jumped out of the bed and switched the light off, so I could now open my eyes. Then she crept back in and lied on top of me.

"What time is it?" I groaned.

"Four am." She giggled.

"Why're you waking me up?" I asked.

"Because I want you to tickled my head." She pouted at me.

I moved my hand to her head and began to slowly massage it.

"That's a massage, not a tickle." She complained.

"Shut up." I whispered. "You get what you're given."

She giggled as I continued to massage, then relaxed on my chest. I moved my other hand to her lower back, which was easy seeing as she was curled up and began to tickle.

"You're spoiling me." She mumbled.

"I know." I replied and smacked her ass, then squeezed.

"I have a boyfriend." She scolded, but didn't move an inch.

"Mhm, but does he make you feel this good?" I asked and began to massage her ass, as well as her head.

"He makes me happy." She argued back, and still didn't move.

"But does he pleasure you?" I questioned, afraid of the answer.

"No, because I don't want him to." She replied.

"Would you want me to?" I smirked.

She buried her head into my neck, and didn't reply. I had already gotten, but I needed to hear it.

"Would you want me to?" I repeated and slapped her ass again, which made her let out a small moan. "Reply to me." I demanded as I un-zipped her onesie half way down. "Because if you do, I can." I smirked and slowly switched our positions.

"Aid, we can't do this. I'm wit-"

"Fuck him." I growled.

"I would never do that to someone Aid." She told me.

"I know baby and I wont force you." I assured her. "But there is no denying I want you and you want me too, admit it."

Instead of saying anything to me, she crashed her bruised lips into mine. I positioned my forearms next to her for balance and tangled my fingers through her hair. Everything was shown in this kiss. The hunger we had for one another, the passion between us and most of all how we could weaken each other in an instant.

Her hand became tangled in my hair as the kiss deepened. My right hand roamed her body until I reached her perky breasts, while my left was still in her hair. I started massaging with my right underneath her bra and removed my lips from hers, then placed them on her neck.

"No hickey's." She told me, breathlessly.

I began to kiss her neck and continued until I reached the valley of her breasts. I groaned as I realised her onesie was going to be in the way.

"Fucking onesie." I cursed. "Can I take this thing off?"

She didn't respond verbally, just nodded her head. I removed her arms and slid it down her body, kissing everything in my path until it was off, then threw it on the floor. I then lifted her up a little to un-clasp her bra, and settle her back down after.

My mouth went straight to one breasts as my hand payed attention to the other one. I flicked her nipple with my tongue and swirled my tongue around it until it was hard, causing a soft moan to escape her mouth.

"Baby, you've got to be quite." I told her, and she pushed my head back down. I carried on what I was doing, sucking and flicking it inside my mouth. She bit her lip to hold a moan as I tugged on her hair with my left hand, whilst still pleasuring her. I slid my hand into her panties to find them already soaking wet.

"Are you sure you wanna do anything?" I asked, before I took it further.

"Yes." She moaned.

"But baby are yo-"

"Yes, i'm sure. It's not like we're fucking. So please Aid." She begged.

I nodded and started to kiss her to muffle her moans as my fingers rubbed against her. She moaned into my mouth as I continued to make her wetter, and wetter.

"This might hurt." I warned her as I slowly placed a finger inside.

"Only a little." She lied and her grip grew tighter on my hair.

"Do you want me to stop?" I asked.

"No, just go slow." She replied.

I did as she said and started slowly, then sped up as I saw her getting used to the pressure. She gripped tighter to my hair, with her nails scraping my neck as I slid a second finger inside.

"Aiden." She moaned in pleasure, instead of pain this time.

My fingers pumped faster inside of her, which made her moan louder than before. I placed my hand over her mouth so no one could hear her sweet moans of pleasure, even though I desperately wanted to hear them. I felt her legs begin to shake as she was reaching her climax.

"Cum baby, cum for me." I whispered in her ear.

A few seconds later I heard her muffled orgasm as she came onto my fingers. Her hand yanked my hair and her nails scratched my skin as her head flew back onto the pillow, with her eyes fluttering shut.

After I finished my final pump, I slid my fingers out. I lent down and kissed her forehead, then rolled onto my back. She lazily moved on top of me, her breasts fully exposed and her panties leaving her ass on show.

"Um.. Are you okay?" I asked.

Why the fuck am I making this awkward?

"Yeah." She mumbled and moved closer.

"I'm sorry if it hurt or anything." I apologized, and began to tickle her lower back.

"Aid?"

"Yeah?"

"Shut up." She giggled.

"I was just asking if you were okay." I shrugged.

"No, you're making a good and I mean real good, experience awkward." She told me. "Goodnight sweetie." She kissed me on the cheek.

"Night baby." I smiled, then closed my eyes.