Jamie stopped and walked me over to a closed door. She knocked three times before she stepped back

next to me. She swung my hand a little and smiled at me again. "Are you always this happy?"

"You get use to it after a while." A guy that was about five inches taller than me with short, shaggy

black hair opened the door and smiled a little. "Is this our newbie James?" Jamie smiled and nodded. "What's your name?" The guy leant against his door frame and crossed his arms over his chest.

"F- Frank." I looked down at my shoes and shuffled. Jamie bumped the back of her hand against my leg

and smiled at me. "Uh… what's-"

"I'm Gerard." He smiled a little and looked at Jamie again. He furrowed his eyebrows just slightly and

she shrugged, answering his silent question. "Has he met Bob yet?" Gerard smirked and Jamie glared at him before she shook her head. "Ha, you should meet him." Jamie glared at him again before she turned to me and raised her eyebrows at me. I furrowed my eyebrows, confused. "She wants to know if you're ready to go." I looked at her and nodded. She smiled at me and turned to Gerard one last time. "You gonna introduce him to Mikey?" Her eyes grew wide and she blushed a little before shaking her head no. He smiled a little before he put his hand on the back of her head and kissed her forehead. "See yeah later Jamie." They exchanged another smile before he disappeared into his room again.

"So… Is he always kind of… scary?" Jamie smiled and shook with laughter. She shook her head and

smiled at me, showing her straight white teeth. "Do you ever talk?" She stopped her smile and shook her head. "Okay…" She looked over at a door we were about to pass and stopped. "What?" She let go of my hand and walked into the room and quickly returned with a small dry erase board and two markers. I smiled and pointed to the board. "That'll make things a lot easier." She smiled. Then her face quickly changed to focus and hard concentration. I raised an eyebrow. "What are you doing?" She uncapped the black marker and slowly raised it up. I watched her face, instead of the marker, and suddenly I realized the marker was right in front of my face and she put a dot on the end of my nose. "Eh, why'd you do that?" I pulled the sleeve of my black long sleeve tee-shirt over my hand and tried to wipe it off. She started giggling like crazy and she put the board in front of her face to hide her smile. "What?"

She held up a finger, I'm assuming since she had her sleeve over her hand still, and ran back into her

room. She quickly came back out with a wet tissue and she wipe the marker off of my nose for me. She smiled and wrote on her bored really quickly. She held it up and smiled. "All better." I smiled a little at the board and she erased the words off of board. Jamie stuck her hand out and I hesitantly took it and she started leading me down the hall again while swinging my hand in hers.

"So… Frank would you still like me to stick around? Or are you okay with Jamie?" Nurse Joy smiled at

me.

"Uh... I'll be okay… I think…" I looked at Jamie and she gave me another one of her warm smiles. I

smiled back and she smiled more.

"Alright. I'll see you two later then." Nurse Joy smiled again before she turned around and walked back

down the hall to the lobby.

"So... Whose Mikey? And uh… Bob?" Jamie blushed again and sat on the floor, up against the wall. I

hesitated before I followed her lead.

She showed me the bored. "Mikey is Gerard's younger brother. Bob is a… homicidal. He's picky about

his people so we're gonna skip meeting him today." My eyes grew wide again and Jamie erased the board.