Chapter 2

(Y/N) Pov:

I got up quickly trying to remember what happened. I wanted to go find him to find answers. He just left for two years?! Where is he. It keep going through my mind. As I finally get a composure of my self I start walking but not home.

As I left the town I loved and the home I built everything seemed to be fading away with the past. But I couldn't go back to that place as for I didn't belong there. I was already out of the forest then I looked behind at the woods all those memories their would be forgotten as for the people like the wind taking away the leaves.
I reached out my hand and said goodbye. And with that I turned around without looking back.

I kept waking knowing where I needed to go the nether portal. Day turned to night and monsters were starting to spawn. After a while I couldn't find any place to fall asleep since I was out in the open. Then I heard a boom. When I looked behind me all I saw was a flash. Uh? Maybe I should just go find a hill and sleep their.

Dream

I saw herobrine standing there. I ran up to him and hugged him not wanting to let him go. Then I heard laughter and I was falling then envelope flames.

That's when I woke up screaming and crying. After a while I was able to clam down and get off of the hill to start walking again.

I was almost there I could feel it. Then out of nowhere I started running and in a cave is were I found the nether portal.

------------------------------------------------

Thank you to everyone who has been reading this story even if you don't want to comment or vote to me reading this story is enough and also thank you to:

DJNightmare
TheDarkGirl98
@italyloves1dforever
gonzalez3434

Thank you for supporting ≧ω≦ and I'm very sorry if I missed someones name.

Have a wonderful day lovelies. :3