Chapter 23

"Bella! Wake up!"

I groaned glaring at the owner of the voice. Alli. "What do you want."

"Ooh not a morning person? Well, we have work to do! We need to get as many packs as we can. We ah have a rogue spy actually," she trailed. "He reported early this morning. Jay has three packs so far. There's eight that around here."

"Three against three," I mused.

"Three?" Alli raised a eyebrow.

"Yeah I called Cloudy Rocks. Dan's going to help out."

She nodded. "Perfect! Noah's downstairs calling packs. I don't know how many he's got so far." I shrugged standing up. Alli stared at me."Damn girl, your getting big!"

I grinned instantly putting my hands to my stomach. "I know. I think it's less than a month."

"Aren't you scared?"

I looked up at Alli. "Terrified."

She hugged me. "Bella, don't be! You're going to be an amazing mother."

I smiled hugging her back. "Thank you Alli. When did you get here?"

"This morning. Zayn's here and asked Adam to come since he's third in command. Emmet is in charge of the pack."

I nodded walking down the stairs with her. She strayed off to the kitchen and I stood looking around. Zayn came out with a coffee and hugged me. "How's my baby sis?"

I punched him. "Just ducky," I replied rolling my eyes.

He gave me a look. "I meant with the baby."

"Oh right. But good. Miss Kay says everything's all good. Less than a month I think."

He nodded. "I'll be an uncle!"

I chuckled, "yup! Mr Alpha's gonna be an uncle."

"Just think how much the kids gonna look up to me! I'm an alpha!" He puffed out his chest with a smirk.

"Maybe but it's dad is the alpha of the largest pack in the country."

Zayn growled walking into the kitchen. I grinned walking into Noah's office.

"Alright. Thanks for nothing you good for nothing prick!"

Thanks to my sensitive hearing I heard the rest of that lovely conversation. "You'll be the one I kill Noah Cyrus!"

I raised my eyebrows. Nobody will kill my mate.

"Hey baby," he stood kissing me softly. He bent down to kiss my stomach. "Hey kid."

I chuckled wrapping my arms around his neck. "How's it going?"

He shrugged. "As far as I know now it's three against four. I have one more to call and I think I may get him on our side."

"Who was that who just called?"

"Denwood. Alpha Dennis Denwood. He's an ass. Against us for years. He, is obviously siding with the rogues." I nodded sighing. "Hey good job on getting Dan on ours."

"Didn't take much. He owed us apparently and he's a friend of yours."

Nodding he agreed. "True. Go get something to eat. Come in here after before I get all the alphas here."

I sighed walking to the kitchen. Alli stood with a frying pan. "Just in time! Breakfast is ready!"

I took my plate. Watermelon, scrambled eggs, bacon and a sausage. "Thanks Al!" I say shoving a piece of watermelon in my mouth. That's been my weak point lately.